Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious123 View Post
    Hey,

I am here working for Warner Brothers, but don’t shoot me… I’m here to give you some pretty cool news! For all UK fans who can’t wait until the 25th to see The Dark Knight, 100 selected cinemas across the UK will be showing the film on the 23rd – 2 days before general release! It’s going to be full of real fans, and

On top of that, anyone that manages to grab a ticket for one of these screenings will get an exclusive lenticular Dark Knight poster!

To find out where your nearest screening is and check out the poster head over to Empire Online here
    I normally would jump at the chance. However I want to see it in IMax so I'm happy to wait a few days longer. Also the nearest cinemas to me in London with the preview showing are Wimbledon and Marble Arch. I know from experience both are average cinemas and I want to see it in the best possible way. Waterloo Imax

Although I would love one of those lenticular posters

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious123 View Post
    Hey,

I am here working for Warner Brothers, but don’t shoot me… I’m here to give you some pretty cool news! For all UK fans who can’t wait until the 25th to see The Dark Knight, 100 selected cinemas across the UK will be showing the film on the 23rd – 2 days before general release! It’s going to be full of real fans, and

On top of that, anyone that manages to grab a ticket for one of these screenings will get an exclusive lenticular Dark Knight poster!

To find out where your nearest screening is and check out the poster head over to Empire Online here
    That's still a week after the US opening. A film this scale should be having simultaneous world-wide release.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    That's still a week after the US opening. A film this scale should be having simultaneous world-wide release.
    I heard at a local theater that they’re releasing it one week after the US because the high possibility of pirating this movie. According to Movie Studios the higher volume of pirated movies comes from outside the US.

Same thing happened here were usually movies start one day before the US, but we have to wait one week after for DK.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by htitos View Post
    I heard at a local theater that they’re releasing it one week after the US because the high possibility of pirating this movie. According to Movie Studios the higher volume of pirated movies comes from outside the US.
    Sounds like a bunch of BS and chips to me. Just ignore me, I'm a bitter Britain.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415