Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Credits
    I agree with that. Joker is suppose to be the really twisted kinda that he only laughs at himself but we just cringe @ the thought.
    I loved Jake's style which is crazy but not scary. Redo it i say.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I'm sure Crispin Glover can pull off the role of Joker

Credits
    Last I heard Sean Penn was favourite for the Joker, although I still think Christopher eccleston would be a good choice, providing he could do the accent.

Regarding Katie Holmes, I have heard lots of rumours one minute she is in then she's out.

By the way will the villians of the first Batman Begins, Carmine Falcone and the Scarecrow be in the sequel?.

Bring it on.

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.

Credits
    Those are some very good ideas for the characters. I especially like the route for Two-Face, which there has been some rumblings in that general direction. I had even heard that Dent was supposed to be a major character in Begins, but had been rewritten as Bruce's love interest Rachel Dawes. I think Dent should be in the next film and maybe attacked at the end of the film. The third Batman could start out with the failed plastic surgery attempt to restore Dent. I really enjoy the darker path that Nolan and Goyer are exploring with Batman. It's the way it always should have been and the story is much more interesting than the original Kane tales.

I think you are dead on about the Penguin. It would be great to see him in a role similar to Falcone. I also like the idea that not everyone has to be crazy people from Arkham, though Joker definately is.

I don't know what villains should be done in the future films, but I do hope to see Stacy's version of Penguin, a more subdued Riddler, Two Face, a realistic Bane, Joker of course, but I do think that Catwoman should be left alone. They did her perfectly in Batman Returns (in my opinion the only truly well-done villain in the original films), and Halle Berry has left such a bad taste in WB's mouth that I doubt they would want to return to Catwoman in any form.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits

Here Is Who Should Play Joker

i think jack black would play an amazing joker. and if he is not available then i think maybe waukeen pheonix(hope i spelled that correctly). and i think they should cast an african american as twoface because that is what twoface was in the comics he wasnt some hillbilly like tommy lee jones. he is a mean black new york district attorney. so maybe samuel l jackson.
    contact me gothboyy@comcast.net tell me what you think

Credits
    Well I they do a Joker and everything I heard about doing a Joker is that Nolan and Goyer where looking into somewhat adapting "The Killing Joke" Graphic Novel but I don't see how that would work because in that the Joker shoots the adult Barbara Gordon and when we seen Barbara in Batman Begins
    she was just a baby. now you could cut that part out of the movie but that would be a shame being that it was such a powerful scene. so I don't know what they will do if they use that storyline. As for the Mark Hamill as the Joker I was hearing that whoever they got to play the Joker they would dub that actors voice over with Hamill's so in other words you would have the actor going through the motions and Hamill doing the dialogue almost like a Darth Vader type of thing if they did end up doing that it would be interesting to see.

Credits

Question Batman Begins 2: The Joker is cast??? ...

Source: http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

Heath Ledger? It's TRUE
    Author: Jett
    Friday, July 21, 2006 - 8:26 AM, 1:50 PM PACIFIC TIME: I just got back from Comic Con and I’m sitting in a Mexican food joint updating my coverage of the event. So, I check my email and find that I have 1,000 plus emails about Heath Ledger as The Joker.

Really.

Everyone wants to know what I think about it -- why, I really don’t know. But I’ll tell y’all anyway.

I’m down with it.

Why, because I trust Nolan and have no reason to doubt him.

So there y’all have it, my initial reaction. Sure I had my favorite (Lachy Hulme) like everyone else did. And yeah, there’s some “WTF” initially for me. However, methinks that getting the “WTF” thing out of everyone is genius.

Leaking it (and it WAS leaked) right as Comic Con was commencing was f'n brilliant.

And I'll say this, even though I had a "favorite" (WTF do I know about casting?), I've long said that this Joker has to be totally different than anything we've seen in the past, live-action that is.

So, let’s get on board with this and reserve final judgment two years from now…

I usually don't go out on a limb unless I have have something confirmed, and it has been. Heath Ledger will be The Joker. From my BEST source:

"Nolan has been in secret talks with Ledger for some time....The fan favorites like Paul Bettany, Crispin Glover and your fave pick, Lachy Hulme, were just grist for the mill. Ledger will be playing The Joker. The offer was made last night, and it will be a done deal.

There you have it. Heath Ledger is The Joker.
    Wow. ... I'm not sure how to feel about this. ...

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    i cant picture heath ledger playin the joker... well then i guess he wont play like how jack nickolson did in the original... otherwise it'd be weird...

Credits
    im not too happy with this. i think he might be a good actor (really have not seen that many of his films to really determine) but i really don't think he would be a good joker.

if this is true, i can already see the jokes from this. Batman Begins 2: Brokeback Gotham
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    It's confirmed....

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24031

Personally I'm not too sure on this as I can't really see him playing J. However he is a great actor and Nolan as restored my faith in the franchise and I trust his decision. Who knows right now which way they want to go with Joker. It they go for a more comedic version then I think Hedger will have a hard time pulling it off but if they go for the downright scary psychopath (which is the way it should be) then I think this might work.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Being a Batman comic fan, I'm not liking the idea of Heath Ledger being Joker. He looks, sounds, and so far acts nothing like Mr.J from what I've seen.

But, I still have faith that the movie will be great. We will see.

Credits
    As seen HERE, the movie is not called Batman Begins 2, Its officail title is "The Dark Knight". No batman in the title, just plain "The Dark Knight". Thats a cool title!

Credits
    That is a very cool title but I wonder if it'll be changed before release to Batman: The Dark Knight.

Credits
    That is an AWESOME title.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca
    That is a very cool title but I wonder if it'll be changed before release to Batman: The Dark Knight.
    If WB has anything to do with it they probably will, trying to promote a Batman movie withought 'Batman' being in the title?! Unheard of!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast