Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Exclamation Movie-List@Cinemas-Online.co.uk

A site known stealing trailers off Yahoo and Apple appears to have taken at least one of M-L's classic trailers. Browsing for archive trailers which are no longer on Apple (for example, 2000-2001), I spotted 'The Lost Boys'. Hmmm. I checked it and what do you know, it's the exact encoding, right down to the 'presented by 'Movie-List'' logo at the start.
    http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/cont...=lost-boys.mov

I don't know how JPB feels about this, but except from that logo, there is no mention of M-L encoding that trailer.

Credits
    as long as they host their own trailer, don't think JP will be too unhappy. Bandwidth is mainly the issue but after all, the viewer knows where to go after seeing atleast 1 trailer.

Sort of good news since its clear that ML is becoming the central hub for the source of trailers new and rare.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]