Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

You got to be kidding me!

Cheerleaders help police catch driver who left accident scene

ANN ARBOR, Michigan (AP) -- A man who left an accident scene was tracked down with the help of some cheerleaders who witnessed the crash and turned his license plate number into a cheer, police said.

Members of the Lincoln High School varsity cheerleading squad from neighboring Ypsilanti were in Ann Arbor for a Universal Cheerleaders Association's camp when they saw the wreck near the University of Michigan campus.

"I knew I was going to not remember it because there was too much going on," coach Patricia Clark said Monday on NBC's "Today." "So, when I ran down the street and got the plate number, I yelled to the girls: 'Remember this!"'

The cheerleaders put their skills to work, chanting the license number.

"The coach just said it and we were saying it over and over, and then it just turned into a big chant since we kept repeating it," said Kimmie Ostrowski, a senior captain for the team who also appeared on "Today."

According to police reports, a truck hit a car stopped at a traffic light Wednesday, and the impact forced that car into another vehicle, which then hit another one.

The truck driver, found at his home, told officers he didn't think the damage was severe enough to stop, police Lt. Mike Logghe told The Ann Arbor News.

The man wasn't arrested and his name wasn't released, but police said he could face a misdemeanor charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
    Crime-Busting Cheerleaders...hmmm I bet that most of the guys have a fantasy like this one at least once.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    the cheerleaders put theirs skills to work, quote/unquote

what skills does it take to remember a few numbers and letters and to chant it out loud?

I have better skills for them to practice with their mouths...

:big grin:

LOL!!

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

Credits
    I bet they were all blonde.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits
    I think I saw footage from this on CNN...was this the one where the two blonds go down on the cop and the redhead starts kissing the criminal? Then the blonds take their shirts off......

This is it right? Oh wait I'm not sure it was CNN, might've been Spice