Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

King Kong 5 Minute Sneak Peek (discussion only, spoilers included)

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share that 2 nights ago I went to see Saw II and before the movie they showed an amazing 5 minute sneak peek for KING KONG. I'm sure that many of you have seen it by now if you have gone to a Regal theater. However, if you have not seen it, I just want to put everyone's mind at ease if you are concerned whether Peter Jackson can pull it off as well as he pulled off Lord of the Rings. The Sneak Peek showed a good 5 minutes of unseen footage, and I am telling you it was amazing. The Cinematography and special effects were flawless. The entire audience was wowing out loud the entire time. They showed a lot of the Kong vs. Rex fight which was unbelievable. At the end they showed this great seen of the old fighter pilots closing in on Kong as he stands on top of the Empire State Building. Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts) Screaming NOOOO! at the pilots not to shoot. As they begin to open fire Kong jumps and just creams the hell out of one of the planes. I got chills all over. Cant wait for it to come out.

Credits
    Basiclly spoiled the best part of the movie. Use a spoiler warning!

Credits

to defend kmccarney

If you haven't seen the original king kong or the remake of king kong, then he did the ending away. But, if you did see these, you pretty much knew what was going to happen. Give the kid a break.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop069
    If you haven't seen the original king kong or the remake of king kong, then he did the ending away. But, if you did see these, you pretty much knew what was going to happen. Give the kid a break.
    Never had a chance to see the original, but you have to admit that was a spoiler.

Credits
    O.k. I give you that. I just thought that everybody has seen either the original or the remake, but I guess i'm getting older and some people I know weren't born when Empire strikes back same out in the theatre. My bad

Credits

First off thanks swoop069 for defending me on this. Much appreciated. Secondly, Inzane you must have been living in a freakin cave the past 50 years if you did not know that Kong climbs the Empire state building and gets shot at you moron. Dont read the movie forums unless you know something about movies dumbass. And its not a huge spoiler if they are playing it at Regal Theaters.

Credits
    I could care less about the flames, just makes you look less mature.
    anyways the way you described the ending basiclly spoiled the excitement I would of felt for it. To be back on topic if a mod could please delete my posts in this thread I would appreciate it.

I dont want kmccarney to pop that vain in his forehead
    Last edited by Inzane; 10-30-2005 at 08:33 PM.

Credits

Spoiler Info for King Kong. (Caution)

After my last post some people thought I gave away too much info just by saying "They showed a lot of the Kong vs. Rex fight which was unbelievable. At the end they showed this great seen of the old fighter pilots closing in on Kong as he stands on top of the Empire State Building. Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts) Screaming NOOOO! at the pilots not to shoot. As they begin to open fire Kong jumps and just creams the hell out of one of the planes. I got chills all over." For those of you who would like details I am posting in this thread marked Spoiler. First off they showed several scenes in which Kong and T-Rex face off head to head. There was one scene in particular in which the T-Rex gets knocked off the side of a cliff only to be tangled up in Vines dangling hundred of feet above a gorge. Darrow falls down into the mix only to be saved by Kong. After that Kong continues the fight with the Rex as they begin to plumit to earth through the vines. It is hard to put into words, but it looked amazing. They showed several intimate scenes between Kong and Darrow. You can tell the relationship between the two will be very emotional and developed, making it very hard to see the planes coming in hard on Kong. I think thats the main reason why the audience was wowing when Kong just creamed the plane that was opening fire on him. There was another quick scene in which the brociosaurous (definately did not spell that right), the long neck dinosaurs that you see running throught the valley in the trailer falls (or gets knocked) off the side of a cliff. Now I am a huge animal lover and I get really pissed when animals get hurt in movies, so I am sure there will be people who get upset by that and kong's destiny, however just to watch the sheer size of this dinosaur was quite a sight. Hope you enjoy the movie as much as I will. If I think of anything else I will post it here.

Credits
    Merged two threads and modified the thread subject.

@kmccarney: you don't need to discuss the same thing by creating two threads.

THIS is what the other members meant by 'a spoiler tag'

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    I wonder why this footage is not online

I WANT to WANT to see this movie but the Teaser did NOTHING for me so right now I do NOT want to see this movie.
    Last edited by MvTrlrMsc; 10-31-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Credits

Footage Now Online!

If you want to see the footage go to www.joblo.com and it is posted there. You can also go to apple.com but you have to find it. Good stuff, hope you enjoy it. tell me what you think.

Credits
    Amazing! This is going to top LOTR!
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kmccarney
    If you want to see the footage go to www.joblo.com and it is posted there. You can also go to apple.com but you have to find it. Good stuff, hope you enjoy it. tell me what you think.
    The Behind The Scenes stuff is NOT the 5 minute Sneak Peek. Or is it ? Can you give direct link ? Is this 5 minutes WITH Behind The Scenes & Footage ? Or just footage alone ? Yep that video is NOT the same as the one this guy saw. He did NOT mention any Behind The Scenes stuff. The footage in there is just MORE THEN LIKELY footage from the next trailer. I want this FULL 5 MINUTES OF FOOTAGE
    Last edited by MvTrlrMsc; 11-01-2005 at 03:36 PM.

Credits
    I don't care if this is what he saw...if Peter Jackson proves to be half as talented as the marketing team behind this piece, the movie will rock.
    "34 million American adults are obese. Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two-fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MvTrlrMsc
    The Behind The Scenes stuff is NOT the 5 minute Sneak Peek. Or is it ? Can you give direct link ?
    Nope. For legal reason.

But a link to the Apple download it's already posted here.