Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share that 2 nights ago I went to see Saw II and before the movie they showed an amazing 5 minute sneak peek for KING KONG. I'm sure that many of you have seen it by now if you have gone to a Regal theater. However, if you have not seen it, I just want to put everyone's mind at ease if you are concerned whether Peter Jackson can pull it off as well as he pulled off Lord of the Rings. The Sneak Peek showed a good 5 minutes of unseen footage, and I am telling you it was amazing. The Cinematography and special effects were flawless. The entire audience was wowing out loud the entire time. They showed a lot of the Kong vs. Rex fight which was unbelievable. At the end they showed this great seen of the old fighter pilots closing in on Kong as he stands on top of the Empire State Building. Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts) Screaming NOOOO! at the pilots not to shoot. As they begin to open fire Kong jumps and just creams the hell out of one of the planes. I got chills all over. Cant wait for it to come out.