Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within Trailer Music

Hey all!

I've just finished playing Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within, bit late getting around to it i know, but i noticed in the special bonus feature parts they have trailers. Now people who have played the game will know what im talking about...hopefully!

Anyway! On one of the trailers it has very dramatic orcestral music which i have been pulling my hair out over! it sounds very Immediate Music like, but im not sure!

i need your help guys! this has been plauging me for ages! i've heard it on a lot of movies too! but sorry, i cant name them, cause i cant remember!

Thanks a lot everyone!

-Crawf

PS. Here is a link with a sample of the music i have found off a friend! Sorry its SO short, ill try to get more of it from the game later, when my computer isn't being gay!

Here

Credits
    wasn't a similar version used in LotR trailers?
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak
    wasn't a similar version used in LotR trailers?
    No. In LOTR trailer is used "Gothic Power" by X-Ray Dog. In "Prince..." trailer you can hear "Army of Doom" also by X-Ray Dog.

Next time use "search" key to find this

Credits
    OH!! sorry about that, i did do a quick search, but i must have missed that!

Thank you very much Mithrandir01

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    always a pleasure...