Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Event Horizon II

Has anyone heard anything on this? I hope they make it happen.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I think this is wrong forum for this question,

About answer - I think, there's no chance for the sequel. Anderson have now job with "RE3" to do.

j7wild Guest
    Event Horizon got very bad reviews and didn't make much money but it's one of my favorite sci-fi horror movies;

I wish they made a sequel too!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Just 26,67 mln $.

Event Horizon box office

Credits
    event horizon is actually a good film and a sequel wouldn't hurt much. if they do one, i hope they come up with a good story and some nice gory and scary moments

Credits
    I agree with you bendermac. Scene with video from Event Horizon, latin sentence and eyes on hands man from crew... thats really scared me. I like Anderson movies, and this one was good.

Credits
    theres so much to explore too. Just like Pitch Black did, a whole new universe came from it. Theres so little about the universe in Event Horizon we know about... well multiple 'verses thanx to the jump techhnology.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    too bad pitch black had a cult-following that helped in creating it's sequel "the chronicles of riddick", Event Horizon didn't had that, too bad cause I liked it.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Event Horizon I think is often forgotten and unseen. It's really good though. Well made, good story... probably why it failed. Anything really good seems to fail in the genre

Credits
    yeah... its an old movie which by now is forgotten. Wanna make EH2? release EH1: SE dvd to see if sales do well.

On a side note, was playing the game F.E.A.R. and if you look closely to magazines in the office while playing, some covers have the words "Event Horizon found!" Meaning the game is linked to the movie and/or same universe. Awesome stuff.. the game is the same type of horror too.

Credits
    Not to go too far OT, but I watched my friend play F.E.A.R. for nearly 30 min, and found it really boring. All it was was running around shooting soldiers. Reminded me off Half Life but poorer gameplay.

Anyway, Event Horizon is one of my favorite scary movies. Just the engine room alone gives me the creeps. It'd be interesting if there ever was a sequel, but I think given the ending it should just be left alone
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar