Thanks Thanks:  1
    Credits

Thumbs up You can find any music in any trailer from here...

Perhaps many of you already know but I would like to inform you anyway since I like to wiev trailers as soon as they are uploaded to the web. So I check "Movie-List" and "Apple Quicktime Trailers" web pages nearly everyday.
    Sometimes a song or even an instrumental music in the trailer affects me so much that I spend all my day just to find its name.
    For this types of situations I would reccomend you http://www.soundtrack.net/ web page. Also you can (if you are interested) search for all details of composers of your famous movies or information about a movies full soundtrack etc.
    For trailers, just go to that website and click "Resources", in that page you'll find a section named "Trailer Music" where you can surf on alphabetised movie names.
    Hope it helps you

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Yes, it helps us since... I don't know, how long others members know soundtracks.net, but I... I think 5 years

But thank you for your help

Credits
    mariner, I already know that site for a long time, and it's a good reference, but it doesn't list all the music used in trailers. It sometimes misses some cues.