Thanks Thanks:  49
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Fan Made Trailers

There use to be a site I would frequent called FanMadeTrailers. It was a great site for people like me who wanted to express themselves creatively in some way. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago or more that site shut down and no longer exists. I was in the process of editing another fan trailer when that site shut down and no longer had a place to submit my creations. I decided to finish the edit anyways and it has been sitting in my folder since.

I recently posted that new trailer on youtube and thought that I might link to it and let others see it. The only draw back for me is that the quality of video on youtube isn't that good, but I think that the impact of the trailer is still there nonetheless.

The trailer is for a well known anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion. I wanted to show Shinji's (the main character) tortured soul, his loneliness, and his despair while at the same time show how exciting and interesting the anime was.

Also, here is a fan trailer for It's A Wonderful Life. In this trailer I simply wanted to contrast hopelessness with hope.

~JJ Michael~
    Last edited by jacques1400; 03-12-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits

New fanmade trailer, Final Fantasy VII

This is my newest fanmade trailer, might be my best trailer ever, but the quality isn't very good... the dvd was hard to rip... if anyone knows how to make it better plz do say I use .avs files to make my trailers, but here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/43387065...ailer.mov.html

plz rate and comment if you wants to
    My fanmade movie trailers and TV-Spots:
    www.youtube.com/daneimp

Biggest trailermusic forum:
    www.trailertracks.net

Credits

StarWars 3 fanmade trailer

This is my newest creation. It's not my best trailer, but I like the outcome It'll probably be the last trailer from me in awhile since I start my new study next monday. It's inspired by the official Pearl Harbor trailer so it's more epic than the official SWIII trailer

Both pieces of music used are by Steve Jablonsky. "Decepticons theme" and "Just Cause".

plz rate and comment.

http://rapidshare.com/files/48984947...ailer.mov.html

Credits

Fanmade Transformers TV-Spot by me :)

So here's my new Transformers TV-Spot. I'll make some more in the nearest future when I get the time

http://rapidshare.com/files/60019334/Danei...Spot_1.mov.html

Plz rate and comment

Music:
    Pfeifer Broz. - Back Biter
    Immediate Music - With Great Power

Credits
    Here's another one! Plz rate/comment

Music: Underworld 2 trailermusic

http://rapidshare.com/files/60489482...pot_2.mov.html

Credits
    Yet another one ^^

Music:
    James Dooley - Trinity
    James Dooley - Of Catastrophic Proportions

plz rate/comment

http://rapidshare.com/files/63949269/Danei...Spot_3.mov.html

Credits

New fanmade tvspot

I've made a 3rd Trilogy spot, it's a little different than the others since there's no talk at all, hope u like it. I couldn't find my old topics, so I just opened a new thread

Music:
    Corner Stone Cues - Requiem for a tower movement 3
    music rip from the Hitman TV-Spots (unknown track)

http://rapidshare.com/files/67139551...pot_3.mov.html

plz rate/comment

Credits

Gladiator fanmade trailer

My suggestion for a fanmade trailer to one of the best movies ever made, Gladiator! It was kinda hard to make, either you have to tell the story and make a long trailer, or you have to make it like the official trailer, which doesn't give out much of the plot.

Music:
    Hans Zimmer - Pirates of the Caribbean 3 score
    Epic Scores - Stand Tall (A)

Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/73729900/Danei...railer.mov.html

Credits
    I've watched the YouTube version. I have to wait on RapidShare as I'm in the middle of downloading something and it makes me waut 50 odd minutes between each download

Anyhoo..really liked the trailer. It was great to see the story play out. I always felt the original trailers didn't really do enough so I loved seeing a longer version.

Only thing I would have liked was to have had some of the Gladiator soundtrack as I think that was Zimmers best music.

Great trailer though

Credits
    indeed. but first two minutes are really sterile, it could have been shortened into one, maybe less. anyway making trailer for such a long movie must be indeed damn long and hard work, so kudos for that.
    imo the start is way too loud (mean music, not volume), then the middle feels like its almost without music. thats why those first two minutes feel like three and last two like one
    btw pls dont tell me I cant judge until I edit something myself. 1) I hate such an excuse, 2) I´ve edited tons of stuff already, so I know how damn hard it is 3) I´m editing trailer right now (yes, your last "if you think you can do it" or however you meant it did provoke me), just dont have much time, so it takes a while (getting one hour per week isnt gonna move me anywhere...). And dont forget I dont mean it in offensive way. Its just constructive criticism
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Here's what I said:

"And well yes if you think it's simple to edit them... plz do ! I wanna watch how you'd put it together, or maybe something completely different." - never said anything about if you can or your skills.

I've never provoked you, you must have overseen / misread / misunderstood the post in my lotr trilogy trailer topic. You just didn't say you actually do edit your own trailers, and I've never seen any, which I said I'd love to IF you do make your own trailers. I've never ment to provoke or critizise you...

I wanted the speach of the emperor to be really epic, and I've never made a start like that in a fantrailer of mine before, so I wanted to try it, and I think the music fits the speach perfectly But I will be aware of what u said in the future (about the 3min - 1min thing )

I didn't use the Gladiator score music since I think it's a bit tame to use the movie score for the music in the trailer, and the original trailer already had the score, so it would have been like copying that idea. I did use Hans Zimmer though

Credits
    I didnt mean that "provoked me" in a bad way. I´ve wanted to edit some trailer for really long time, just never felt like doing it (that Happy Feet thing into M-L competition doesnt count). You kinda gave me a reason in specific way. And yea, it felt like provocation for me, but again - definitely not in a bad way. You just pushed me to do something I´d be pushing myself into for next few months, lol. Btw it feels good to see the results so far, so thanks for that

Credits
    Great stuff! You're very gifted at this movie trailer stuff!

Credits

Transformers fanmade trailer, by me :P

This is one of my absolutely best trailers so far. It's my 2nd favorite all time movie and and it's made by my favorite director Michael Bay. I felt the trailer had to be perfect and I had to rearange the whole middle part and ending and make the start a little longer than my first go, I also changed almost all the music. This is the final result .

Music:
    Immediate Music - Tightwire (Orchestral)
    Hans Zimmer - Crimson Tide main theme
    Immediate Music - Lacrimosa (Instrumental)
    ripped sounds from the official trailer 1
    Immediate Music - Lacrimosa
    Globus Music - Preliator

Enjoy the trailer

http://rapidshare.com/files/78278478...ailer.mov.html

Credits
    Cut the first two minutes off and its great. Which makes me angry coz I have same ending music in my Hulk trailer, lol
    seriously, first half is boring IMO
    good work anyway, I guess u got used to my opinions already anyway

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast