Thanks Thanks:  49
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Well I didn't want people focusing on subtitles and it is much harder to manipulate audio when the language is structured differently. Japanese language is like speaking english from grammer backwards. So I would really have to be careful when I take out certain words because in that language it may not make any sense at all.

Also, I can respect your point because I never liked english dubs either. The original audio is always going to be better. Unfotunately when I first saw AKIRA I saw it in the 1988 english dub. It took a few years to realize that Japanese language versions are way better and more consitant with the original story.

So I hope you understand my reasons for using the english dub. It was more for the benefit of the viewer and it is 20 times easier to edit english audio VS japanese audio.

Also Akira is a very complex movie and the Dialogue in the movie is not straight to the point. Sentences roll and words mesh up making it harder to cut a break in the words. The reason for so much VO is to make sure the viewer knows whats going. Besides it would be A TEASER if the VO is Way less. Watch My escaflowne TEASER if you want a VO less edit. I guess if I had a voice guy I could get the movie to point quicker.

Also thank you very much for your comments.

EDIT
    SORRY music is
    Dirty Reply
    Double Barrel Chicka
    Evil King
    Moving Mountains

Drum Noise from Akira Soundtrack

Credits
    Great trailer. I really love Akira as well as it was one of the first Anime films I saw and it stuck with me.

How did you do the intro/text parts, in After Effects?

Credits
    Yeah all of the titles were done in After Effects.

Also thank you for your complements.

Credits
    i really liked it, think it was well paced. made me want to see the film again, last time i saw it i was a kid.
    good trailer

Credits

Matrix fanmade trailer by me

The matrix... what can I say... one of the most...
    (more)
    Added: 13 February 2008
    The matrix... what can I say... one of the most original movies ever, it's so cool! two days work to make this fanmade trailer, hope you enjoy it! It was fun to put it together, I tryed not to spoil too much, yet show what you can expect of the movie and still not tell exactly what the matrix is, unless you know it already

Music:
    Brand-X Music - The Calling
    Brand-X Music - Poetic Destruction
    Two Steps from Hell - Dark Ages
    Tarja Turunen (X nightwish singer) - Die Alive
    Brand-X Music - Uprising

http://rapidshare.com/files/91564962...ailer.mov.html

Feel free to comment / rate Remember youtube isn't nice to the audio... I'm sure lots of you will think the dialogue has a very high volume in the youtube version, so go for the high Q version
    My fanmade movie trailers and TV-Spots:
    www.youtube.com/daneimp

Biggest trailermusic forum:
    www.trailertracks.net

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneimp View Post
    The matrix... what can I say... one of the most original movies ever, it's so cool!
    Shame I cant say the same thing for the trailer. Just seemed a bit... bland to me, and I'm a hell of a Matrix fan. (even play the Matrix Online)

Credits
    another matrix fan here ...
    gotta say that it wasnt bad, but man, that begining is so un-matrix-ish!! it just didnt feel right. well the whole trailer doesnt have that matrix feel in it as the old ones have, but anyway, its your version and I dont think its bad at all!
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits

beautiful

Beautiful trailer from Matrix 1.

Now i am waiting for other part 2 and 3

Credits
    Hehe, thx for the comments guys Regarding what is "matrix'ish" it's a definition question, I'm a huge matrix fan too ... I think the start is cool and that's why I made it like that... I never wanna make my trailers look like the original trailers, I want them to be more or less original and then it's always hard for others to accept what I think is good and it's the exactly same problem when I look at others fanmade trailers, there's always something I wanna change And I didn't want to use techno music or something like that... both the matrix 1 and 3 trailers had choir music in the end, so I don't think it's that much different

But hey thx for the comments anyway! keep them coming!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneimp View Post
    Both pieces of music used are by Steve Jablonsky. "Decepticons theme" and "Just Cause".
    Hello I need to know, that music "Just Cause" is the track of which film of Steve Jablonsky?

Credits

Red face Ninja Scroll (Fan Trailer)

NINJA SCROLL TRAILER

Click on the high quality version for best viewing. Let me know what you guys think. ENjoy and Thank You.

~Drewboi

Credits

Let the WATCH parodies begin

Had a little fun. Not to mention I think Heroes is heavily inspired by watchmen aside from other GNs and Comics out there.

Credits

New trailer from me (Arn)

Finally a new trailer from me! It's not my best since I haven't made videoediting for more than 7 months, but I think it came out good anyway

http://rapidshare.com/files/20552248...ailer.mp4.html

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Really nice

I've been waiting for Arn 1&2 to get a release date in either the cinema or DVD but still no news
    Here in germany Arn is out on DVD and Blu-Ray. But for the internationel market they cut the two movies into one.

Credits
    Super. big waiting, but now you are back with your excellent trailers. Welcome back.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast