Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Woman gets beer from her Kitchen Faucet

From Yahoo!

It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned into beer.

Two flights down, employees and customers at the Big Tower Bar were horrified when water poured out of the beer taps.

By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in Kristiandsund, western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment.

"We had settled down for a cozy Saturday evening, had a nice dinner, and I was just going to clean up a little," Gundersen, 50, told The Associated Press by telephone Monday. "I turned on the kitchen faucet and beer came out."

However, Gundersen said the beer was flat and not tempting, even in a country where a half-liter (pint) can cost about 25 kroner ($3.75) in grocery stores.

Per Egil Myrvang, of the local beer distributor, said he helped bartenders reconnect the pipes by telephone.

"The water and beer pipes do touch each other, but you have to be really creative to connect them together," he told local newspapers.

Gundersen joked about having the pub send up free beer for her next party.

"But maybe it would be easier if they just invited me down for a beer," she said.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    God why can't I be that lucky? Cause hat would be amazing!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    It only seems cool, try taking pills and drinking beer, works great, beer showers (actually that's kinda sexy, lol....with twins......) and beer tea.

By the 2nd day you'd be sick of beer.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    It only seems cool, try taking pills and drinking beer, works great, beer showers (actually that's kinda sexy, lol....with twins......) and beer tea.

By the 2nd day you'd be sick of beer.
    Come on Jake I'm a musician, a beer shower w/ twins is on my list of things to do before I die!
    And just for the record, I will never get sick of beer!