Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: The Notebook

Credits

Question The Notebook Tv spot

Ok has anyone else seen the tv spot for the new movie the notebook? it has some woman singing in the background. does anyone know what that song is? please help if you do!! or does anyone know where i can find that tv spot on the internet??
    Last edited by partytilithurts; 06-01-2004 at 04:37 PM.

Credits
    Don't know if this is the same one, but I read around that the song may be "Tonight and the Rest of My Life" by Nina Gordon.

Credits

notebook tvspot

Nina Gordon sings that song "Tonight and the rest of My Life" and I can't seem to find that tv spot anywhere online either.

Credits

The Notebook

does anyone know the music to the notebook trailer??? i've heard it is nina gordon-tonight and the rest of my life but then i heard it wasn't. if anyone knows please tell me . thanks

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe08
    does anyone know the music to the notebook trailer??? i've heard it is nina gordon-tonight and the rest of my life but then i heard it wasn't. if anyone knows please tell me . thanks
    Chloe... you are new one, but I think you know the rules of all forums... This is so easy to find the answer. You must only search. You know, what "search" means???

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...light=notebook

Credits
    yes i know what search means. i want to know if tonight and the rest of my life by nina gordon is the song played in the trailer. i listened to part of it and it doesn't sound anything like the classical song played in the trailer.

Credits
    is it by aaron zigman?

Credits
    Main Titles by Rachel Portman from "The Cider House Rules"
    Mural by Randy Newman from "Pleasantville"

Credits
    plzzzzzzzzz can anyone help me I like this movie very much end I want that music : when aley plays on piano...I don't what music is it and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me and I think that this is the same music that she plays at the end of the movie when she is old...

Credits
    now I know the music but can't find it anywhere... maybe this time you cam help me this is : chopin--prelude forn piano op.28 no.4 shortly it's cold prelude no.4 plzzzzzzzz