Reports indicate that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be recruiting Paris Hilton to play the starring role in a Mother Theresa biopic.

This is just taking the idea of stunt-casting to a whole new level. British web site Life Style Extra is reporting that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be taking a trip across the world to try to convince socialite-turned-actress Paris Hilton to star in his feature biopic of the late humanitarian Mother Theresa.

Rajeevnath's people have reportedly been in contact with Hilton's camp to set up a meeting when Rajeevnath arrives in the States. According to Life Style Extra, Rajeevnath will be bringing along various photos of Hilton that have been altered to make her appear more like Mother Theresa, who died back in 1997.

"The pictures will be my strength when I speak to Paris," Rajeevnath told the web site. "She has expressed delight that I have short-listed her to play the role. This will make our meeting easier."

Rajeevnath hopes to begin shooting his Mother Theresa film early next year with a budget of about $11 million. Hilton has been seen in several movie roles over the last few years, including gigs in The Cat in the Hat and the horror film House of Wax, which won her this year's Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress. She's better known, however, for her work on the Fox reality show The Simple Life and for 1 Night in Paris, the sex video she made with former lover Rick Salomon. She is now working on the comedy Pledge This! for helmer William Heins.
Holy Mother Hilton!!! The end of the world is near.....