Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Angry Why are so many TV shows bowing out?

I don't watch most of these shows but they are on their final leg with the last episodes of their series arriving in May or sooner:

7th Heaven
    That 70s Show
    Charmed
    Will and Grace
    E. R.
    Malcolm in the Middle
    West Wing
    Alias

(just to name a few!!)

I hope those network programmers don't have plan to replace these shows with nothing but Reality Crap!!

Credits
    oh I know what you mean, TV really lacks good programming

most of the shows you names had a really good run and they had to end sometime but I really hate that good new shows are getting cancelled.

Remember Titus? Why that show got cancelled is beyond me.

Over the last 3 years I've found myself switching enirely from regular channel to cable channels, FX now runs most of the shows I watch having Resuce Me and The Shield. Regular channels have a few good shows but they run too much reality shows.

TV is to escape reality though I have to say that seeing those shows makes me feel a lot better about my own life hehe.

Credits
    Freaks and Geeks
    Undeclared

Two shows that should STILL be on the air.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    I don't watch alot of tv either and only watch certian shows. I love That 70s Show and Malcolm in the Middle they are two of my favorites but jake is right. Shows can't keep going forever and there is usually alot of reasons for a show like Malcolm in the Middle to reach its end. Maybe they ran out of ideas or the cast wants to move on and explore other options, many factors would have to go in to long running programs like are mentioned above.

I remember Titus, that was an awesome show I enjoy those "wacky family" type of show being that I was raised on "Married... With Children" and when I get the chance I'll probably buy Titus on DVD