Credits
    nope... not my style...

j7wild Guest

j7wild Guest

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Talking

Here's Lindsay on a way to a New Year's Eve party, looking drunk as always and wearing her trademark "Lindsay Quickie Access" ensemble!!

j7wild Guest

Question

I am told these are pictures of Lindsay to another New Year's Eve Party last night;

I kind of doubt it!!

She looks nothing like the photographs I posted above (different hairstyle, better looking in this set)

j7wild Guest

Cool

it's winter yet Lindsay finds a way and a place to get into a Bikini

Last edited by j7wild; 03-03-2007 at 12:39 AM.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I know, who's her best client in Lohan's Bikini Store...

It's Alba. Jessica Alba! also known as Jessica "Beach" Alba and "Beach" Jessica Alba.

j7wild Guest
    Lindsay Lohan with Sienna Miller - I wonder what are they doing together?

j7wild Guest

Credits

Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan has entered a residential treatment center, her publicist said Wednesday, but did not disclose the reason.

"I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health," the 20-year-old star of "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" said in a statement. "I appreciate your well-wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

Lohan's spokeswoman declined to say what Lohan was being treated for or where the center was located. The actress said in December she had been attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for about a year.

Us Weekly magazine reported on its Web site that Lohan had been admitted to the exclusive Wonderland Center in West Hollywood, California, and was seen arriving in an SUV followed by two other cars.

According to its Web site, the Wonderland Center is a "residential treatment and detoxification facility providing services for alcohol, substance abuse and relapse-prevention programs."

"We provide first-class food service and accommodations, secure and gated on a private estate. The center has two swimming pools and three acres of sitting and walking areas," the Web site says.

Lohan, who made her movie debut at 11 in "The Parent Trap," has since become one of Hollywood's hottest young stars.

In a 2005 article for Vanity Fair, she said she had an eating disorder but later denied making the remarks.

Copyright 2007 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Surprise, surprise, surprise
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest
    no reasons?

let me see:

drugs addiction, alcohol addiction to start.

she's been in the hospital already for liver problems.

furthermore, if you do a bit of searching on the net, you can find pictures of her showing scars mark on her arms and wrists: possibly from drug abuse and attempted suicide.

If none of the above are the reasons; maybe she has AIDS or something - they don't call her "Firecrotch" in Hollywood for nothing!!

Credits
    haha...is anyone really shocked by this?

j7wild Guest
    that's not Lindsay, that's an impostor:

j7wild Guest

Cool

Someone needs to teach Lindsay how to dress:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast