Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: silent hill?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

silent hill?

I am not a huge gamer. I have never played the silent hill games, but I thought the movie looked scary enough to see. Can someone please tell me what went on? I don't get how the town was ash and then it was sunny. It was like two different worlds. At the end the same thing happened. Sharon and Rose went home and Chris was "sleeping" on the couch? I don't know. Does anyone know?

j7wild Guest
    Sharon and Rose entered Silent Hill in our world (SUNNY) and ended up in a parallel Evil world (ASHY and BURNING) toward the end of the movie;

notice that the house interior was covered with Ash and Rose didn't even notice it.

there will be a sequel because in Silent Hill 2 the Game, a man receives a letter from his long dead wife who died in a tragic car accident near Silent Hill years before...

... I think they will use that and the ending of this movie to base the sequel to...

Credits
    I thought it was a parallel world. I guess I was hoping it was more in depth than that. Thanks for the clear-up!

Credits
    Thread Moved
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]