24-year-old Brazilian Victoria's Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima, famous for appearing mostly semi-naked in dozens of Lingerie catalogs, magazines, photosets and videos now claims she's a virgin.

Adriana Lima makes the claim in the new issue of GQ magazine.

The French-Portuguese-Brazilian Indian-Afro-Brazilian model says she's holding out for the right guy.

The do-gooder model gal spends lots of time and money helping orphans in her native Brazil.

Previous boyfriends -- including novelty-act Lenny Kravitz and baseball star Derek Jeter -- were presumably unable to get any action from Lima.

Sissies!! Wimps!! P*ussies!!

Here's part of the GQ interview:

GQ: Are you a one-guy woman?

Of course! I’m a Catholic.

GQ: Look, I’m Catholic, too, but there’s a lot of things about the church that make it hard to date within its rules, don’t you think?

Like what?

GQ: Birth control, premarital sex…

Well, you know, sex is just for after marriage.

GQ: Say what?

Sex is for after marriage.

GQ: Are you saying you’re not going to have sex before marriage?

Exactly.

GQ: You mean you’ve never had sex?

That’s why I have to say.

GQ: You sure about this?

Yes.

GQ: How do men respond to the fact that you plan to, you know, wait?

I don’t care. They have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me.

GQ: Who was your first boyfriend?

I have just three boyfriends in my life.

GQ: Get out.

And this is the third one now.

GQ: Did you ever have your heart broken?

By my two exes, yes.

GQ: They dumped you?

Noooo. They did not dump me. But… It just did not worked. It did not work. You know?

I find this very difficult to believe but maybe I am just a Neatherdal!! But I do hear that in Brazil A*** sex is wildly popular and is commonly practiced instead of regular intercourse to protect the girl's "virginity."