Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Question Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Indiana Jones IV, Indy 4) (pt 1)

Calista Flockhart..that skinny girl on TV is demanded by H. Ford to be in the movie......lol
    <a href="http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/archive/fullnews.cgi?newsid1024666640,43272," target="_blank">comingsoon.net</a>
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Actress Calista Flockhart is apparently planning to team up with boyfriend Harrison Ford in the next Indiana Jones movie. Filming on Indiana Jones 4 is due to begin in May 2004, with the film looking more adult than its 1980s predecessors. A source says, "Harrison Ford had only one demand when he was approached about doing a fourth Indiana Jones movie - that Calista be written into the new movie. Luckily, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas loved the idea. They think Calista will be a perfect romantic interest for Indiana." And having the ex-Ally McBeal star on board solved one problem for the filmmakers. The source says, "The Indy team had no idea what to do with Indy for the fourth movie. Bringing Calista on board gave them inspiration and they dreamed up the whole story in just a few hours. Getting Calista into the movie was the kick-in-the-pants the guys needed." </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

<small>[ 06-21-2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: tisoy ]</small>
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Credits

Ugh.

This movie just lost major points in my book.

Credits

Oh c'mon, don't be so picky. IJ4 is a sure bet, even if they put Mariah Carey in it, we all will be there opening night!

Credits

it can still be salvaged

(sheepishly) Yeah, Mischa. You're right, I'll be there. Busted me on that one. (But does that mean I don't get to whine about it? Humph.)

It's just that I consider Flockhart to be a bit of a one trick (underfed) pony so the idea of her possibly dampening my Indy Experience is frustrating. I'm just not interested in seeing her stuttering, fidgeting, and hair twisting her way around dangerous adventures. For once I'd like to see a female lead kick some ass and not in a one-time "My hair! He shot my hair!" Spaceballs kind of way.

But once the trailers come out, I'll probably be too excited to care.

Credits
    Thanks to JimB for posting this in the forum. "Speaking on Access Hollywood, Harrison said that the Calista rumor is not true. Billy Bush asked him again if he would like to see her in it, he said no. He also said that he will do Indy IV if they get a script that they all agree on."
    http://www.harrisonfordweb.com/indyfour.htm

so its not true......mmmm the internet is full of .....

Credits

Sad...

.. but hey. wouldn't it be interesting to see Flockhart pulling a bullet time?

Credits

Indy 4 .. in digital (DV)

http://www.theraider.net/newsarchive...php#0108030201

"I love shooting on film and I love editing on film. I know that digital will do the same thing film will do. It will still use lenses. It will still capture the same images. The difference is that digital is like acrylic paint. It's so photo-realistic that you don't see any flaws. With traditional film, where you have it going through shutters in a film gate, it's alive with grain -- compared to digital, it's like an impressionist painting. I would still rather see a still life painted by an impressionist than a still life painted by Norman Rockwell."

But as a favor to George Lucas on Indiana Jones 4, he might use it. "I'd do anything for George and if George asked me to shoot Indiana Jones 4 on digital, I'd do it. But my duties will always be to shoot on film."

wow, what friends will do ...... :big grin:

as long as the script is good, good and new action, ideas then this movie, film or digital will be good :big grin:.. but I am more into FILM ...
    Last edited by trailergod; 12-13-2002 at 10:49 AM.

Credits

Indiana Jones 4 infos

http://www.theraider.net/newsarchive...php#0111200201

LucafFilm producer Rick MacCallum confirmed to Star Wars Insider that Indy 4 will hit theaters in 2005. Filming could start this summer.
    “Steven Spielberg is directing and Frank [Marshall] is producing, so even though George will have written the story for it - the screen play is being written by Frank Darabont now - we’ll be making Star Wars, so we’re locked away, basically, and they’ll go ahead and make Indy.”

Frank Darabont ..who is he..what other films did he write?

Credits

Re: Indiana Jones 4 infos

Originally posted by tisoy

Frank Darabont ..who is he..what other films did he write?

Writer - filmography
    (1990s) (1980s)

1. Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Adventures in the Secret Service, The (1999) (V)
    2. Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Daredevils of the Desert, The (1999) (V)
    3. Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Oganga, the Giver and Taker of Life, The (1999) (V)
    4. Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: The Phantom Train of Doom, The (1999) (V)
    5. Green Mile, The (1999) (screenplay)
    ... aka Stephen King's The Green Mile (1999) (USA: complete title)
    6. Black Cat Run (1998) (TV) (story) (teleplay)
    7. Young Indiana Jones: Travels with Father (1996) (TV)
    8. Frankenstein (1994) (screenplay)
    ... aka Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994)
    9. Shawshank Redemption, The (1994) (screenplay)
    10. "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The" (1992) (writer) (episode "Austria, March 1917") (writer) (episode "Congo, January 1917") (writer) (episode "German East Africa, December 1916") (writer) (episode "Palestine, October 1917") (writer) (episode "Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom Train of Doom")
    11. Two-Fisted Tales (1991) (TV)
    12. "Tales from the Crypt" (1989) (teleplay) (episode "Showdown")
    ... aka "HBO's Tales from the Crypt" (1989)
    13. Fly II, The (1989) (screenplay)
    14. Blob, The (1988) (screenplay)
    15. Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, A (1987)
    Last edited by lafce; 11-21-2002 at 07:50 AM.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

ahhh, tisoy tisoy... TIP = always check IMDb first...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Originally posted by ZUBi
    ahhh, tisoy tisoy... TIP = always check IMDb first...
    i know.. i asked the question to force people to reply
    or make conversation with you guys =)

Credits
    omg it's about time they finally started on indy 4!!! it seemed lame that they were waiting for lucas, since spielberg is the most important guy in this movie (along with h. ford of course). wow, after like 8 years (or more) of rumors, it's finally gonna happen. amazing...

Credits

Re: Re: Indiana Jones 4 infos

Originally posted by lafce

Writer - filmography
    (1990s) (1980s)
    5. Green Mile, The (1999) (screenplay)
    ... aka Stephen King's The Green Mile (1999) (USA: complete title)
    9. Shawshank Redemption, The (1994) (screenplay)
    10. "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The" (1992) (writer) (episode "Austria, March 1917") (writer) (episode "Congo, January 1917") (writer) (episode "German East Africa, December 1916") (writer) (episode "Palestine, October 1917") (writer) (episode "Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom Train of Doom")
    13. Fly II, The (1989) (screenplay)
    14. Blob, The (1988) (screenplay)
    15. Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, A (1987)
    Green Mile and Shawshank for Mr. Darabont! Two great movie scripts. Seems like he wrote a lot for Young Indiana Jones also, so Lucas and Speilberg must trust him. We'll forgive Mr. Darabont for #13,14 and 15
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Indiana Jones 4 infos

Originally posted by Granite
    We'll forgive Mr. Darabont for #13,14 and 15
    Nightmare on Elm Street 3 is a pretty good horror movie, and it had good performances by patricia arquette and lawrence fishburne.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast