Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Am I the only one who is worried about this film? Don't get me wrong, I loved the other three, but this feels like MJ's comeback, or like Terminator series, the window seems to have passed. If this (and T3) disappoint, it will tar the reputation of two great franchises. Example: Godfather is always mentioned with the asterix (except Godfather III). Even the cheesy, but lovable Karate Kid series lost its charm when The Next Karate Kid came out. Don't Hollywood producers know when to call it quits on a franchise and save its reputation rather than wring it dry for every last dollar!

And Tissoy, I second the IMDB tip. Even as a relative rookie to the game, I have learned the importance of the almighty IMDB

Credits
    Originally posted by TwoThumbzUp
    Am I the only one who is worried about this film? Don't get me wrong, I loved the other three, but this feels like MJ's comeback, or like Terminator series, the window seems to have passed.
    yeah, it'll probably not be very good since harrison ford is nearly 60 or so.. but then again, i'd rather see a dumb indy movie than none at all. i just hope it doesn't turn out to be grumpy old men with more action.

Credits

Indiana Jones 4 Script done

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/st...-14726,00.html

During an interview for his latest film, "Catch Me If You Can," Spielberg told Access Hollywood's Pat O'Brien that the new script is written and has been approved, and that he will direct the project himself.
    Steven Spielberg has confirmed that Harrison Ford is on board for "Indiana Jones IV" and that production is slated to begin in 2004 for a 2005 release.

:big grin:

but i really hope it would be a great sequel.... i never saw a part 4 of a movie series/franchise that was good...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: Indiana Jones 4 Script done

Originally posted by tisoy
    [url]but i really hope it would be a great sequel.... i never saw a part 4 of a movie series/franchise that was good...
    Lethal Weapon 4?
    Alien: Resurrection?
    Rocky IV? (OK, that's a long shot)

not good enough?

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits

Re: Re: Indiana Jones 4 Script done

Originally posted by editman
    Lethal Weapon 4?
    Alien: Resurrection?
    Rocky IV? (OK, that's a long shot)

not good enough?
    no .. .all of them never achieved the entertainment or artistic value of the formers

Credits
    Will Indy 4 be in digital or film?

Credits
    I hope it is in film, which I am sure it will be!

Credits
    will be in digital ..... G Lucas wants it so and Steven S. said its G Lucas baby so he has to follow what Lucas wants...

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...ighlight=Jones

it seems nobody was interested with this old post
    Last edited by trailergod; 12-13-2002 at 10:47 AM.

Credits
    bump.....
    this explains everything why I prefer FILM over digital...

Credits
    So we'll see Indy 4 with lots and lots of special FX

Credits
    I wonder if they are gona make him look older, or younger.

Credits
    Originally posted by Movie Wizard
    I wonder if they are gona make him look older, or younger.
    well now he's immortal so i think he wil be the same as in #3 My question is in what time periode will he be in? hehehe Indy in the '80 «disco indy»

Credits
    I wonder if the INdy Saga will be changed into something like 007. Keeping the story continuing with different actors in the future. Digital is the way.... film has no chance! Not one bit.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    I wonder if the INdy Saga will be changed into something like 007. Keeping the story continuing with different actors in the future.
    You mean kinda like they did with Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Saga?

<a href="http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-1852/">TV Tomb - The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles</a>

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    I wonder if the INdy Saga will be changed into something like 007. Keeping the story continuing with different actors in the future. Digital is the way.... film has no chance! Not one bit.
    I hope not. Indie is one of those characters that is perfect because of the actor. I suppose he'd still be good with a different actor, but I'd prefer a different hero to come along. Maybe have him trained by Indie when Ford get's too old. I mean when Ford admits he's too old.
    Anyway whatever happens just keep Tom Sellak away from the role.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast