Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Credits
    Oh, they won't do it without Harrison Ford. He just hasn't read the script yet. He wants to do it as much as anyone, I'm sure. Did you see the AFI tribute to Lucas the other night? Spielberg was on one side of him, Harrison on the other. They were all lovey dovey. No way they'll make the movie without Harrison. And he's not too old .. the movie just has to be about Indy at his current age. Personally, I can't wait.
    Last edited by bebbaboo; 06-25-2005 at 08:47 AM.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits
    Hope the project gets moving
    -----------------------

j7wild Guest

Indy 4: Well, I'll Say It's About Bloody Time !!

By the time this movie is out, it will be almost 20 years (1989 was the last one)!!

How Goes "Indiana Jones IV"
    Posted: Wednesday August 3rd, 2005 4:58pm
    Source: The Indy Experience
    Author: Garth Franklin

The Indy Experience has landed what sounds like damn good news in regards to the current status of the next "Indiana Jones" flick - "Steven has agreed in principal to Nathanson's Indy 4 script and is leaving his schedule open for Indy 4 after Munich is released. George Lucas and Jeff Nathanson are currently tweaking the Indy 4 screenplay. The tweaked draft for Indy 4 should be finished by the fall to be submitted for green light. Harrison Ford has agreed on the script as well."

Meanwhile, SKNR reports that according to their sources "Contracts are being negotiated and the ball is rolling. The deals are heavily back loaded with the three principals getting points, or a share of profits from ticket, DVD, and other revenue. Sean Connery is not slated to appear in the new film." If all this holds up, expect an early Summer 2007 release.

Thanks to 'Eddie', 'Gareth' & 'Joe'.

Credits
    This will be great! I'm a big fan of Indiana Jones.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits

Talking Steven Speilberg offers important crew notes on Indy IV

From Scifiwire (bold added by granite to highlight points)

War of the Worlds director Steven Spielberg told Fox 411 after the Oscars that he will take a year off from moviemaking, but added that his Worlds writer David Koepp has been brought on board to finish Jeff Nathanson's script for a proposed fourth Indiana Jones movie.

"I have David Koepp on it now, and he's my 'closer,'" Spielberg told Fox. "He wrote Spider-Man and War of the Worlds, so he'll get it done."

Nathanson (Catch Me If You Can) was only the latest in a string of writers who took a crack at a fourth Indy movie. "George Lucas told me recently that there's a script, and he's happy with the story," Spielberg said, adding: "George Lucas isn't the director. I am."

For now, Spielberg finds himself in the unusual position of not having a movie on his horizon. Fox reported that the director will spend part of 2006 preparing his Abraham Lincoln film with award-winning author Doris Kearns Goodwin and acting as a producer, not director, on several other smaller projects.
    So this interview tells us a few things:

--The script is very close to completion

--George Lucas is only producing (Thank god!!!!!!!!)

--Speilberg is directing! Yipee!

--With Speilberg taking a year off, and using the Last Crusade filming and release dates (May 1988, and May 1989 respectively) -- we can anticipate a release date of summer 2008 for Indy IV
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    I thought Spielberg was directing Transformers Live Action Movie?

Credits
    Actually Michael Bay will direct transformers(Source)

Speilberg will executive produce that movie.

Credits
    Thanks for the clarification.

Credits
    This is awesome news, I can't wait.
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    IMHO, too good to be true

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567