Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Free rentals @ Blockbuster for 4 weeks (US residents only of course)

Blockbuster Online - The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 40,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Sign up now and get free rental for 2 weeks or use this coupon BBPARENT06 to get FREE rental for 4 weeks. Hurry before this offer expires! Sign up at www.blockbuster.com

Additional offers:

Get 36 issues of Maxim Magazine for only $44.94! Save more than $179 OFF the cover price. In addition to this great offer, you also get FREE access to the Maxim Lounge! Sign up for this great offer here!

========================================================

Get FREE unlimited music downloads for 30 days! AOL Music Now is fast, legal and free. AOL Music now gives the latest music FREE for 30 days! Sign up at www.free.aol.com
    for fast and legal downloads.
    Last edited by editman; 05-22-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Credits
    yeah right yawn

Credits
    another spam thread where I can rise my postcount...so I do so....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I hope Blockbuster dies!

Maxim can stay...

j7wild Guest
    Where do these trolls come from?

They just come in here and post one thread selling some crappy merchandise and then they disappear.

How do they even find this forum!!

Credits
    I almost tempted to delete this thread and ban deliveryboy. But one free ad hardly counts as spam...

(Besides the replies of fellow members are somehow too amusing to nuke.)

So being the black-hearted mod as I always am ( ) I just basically changed all the email-money-back links to direct links to blockbuster, maxim and AOL. (No earning-for-free, moron! )

Of course, if this same post appears in other forums later, what is said above still applies.

The problem is, 'Each coupon is good for a free movie rental at any participating BLOCKBUSTER® store location in the U.S.' So, obviously, it's completely useless for people like located in Australia who want to rent R1 DVDs across the ocean.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Still, free rentals for a month is pretty darn good. I enjoyed my free 2 weeks with Netflix.

I wonder what the catch is.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    originally posted by Jake

Maxim can stay...
    Who is Maxim?

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart52
    Who is Maxim?
    Not who. What, my kiwi friend.

It's a kind of men's magazine similar to FHM and Ralph.

Credits
    Thanks editman.

Yeah I think magazine is available here too. Context of Maxim/Blockbuster baffled me. No magazine racks in local BB here . They promote themselves here on being very family friendly [no XXX section] so not sure if they would display it even if they did have mag rack.

j7wild Guest
    They have magazine racks in the Blockbusters here in Houston, Texas and they do have Maxim on the rack.

Of course they are shrink wrapped with black cellophane so all you see is the word Maxim but it doesn't take long for someone to unwrap one and Lo and Behold, there is an issue of Maxim on the rack available for free perusal!!

Credits
    I hate Maxim for being such a tease and though few may believe it there are actually very good articles in it. In fact I'd say that out of the total of the magazine maybe something like 10% are actual semi-nude pics, it's mostly games, movies, guy-knowledge crap, and assorted humor

Credits
    Personally I think spammers search out these types of sites because they think we are all gullible people who will say "ZOMG!! FREE MOVIES!! YAHOO!! " and then rush to follow through with the ad.

Credits
    Um... after telemarketing for 6 weeks maybe i can sink to a new career low? How much would deliveryboy make per successful spam [if editman hadn't edited of course]

Credits
    yeah I want in on it too, why don't we just create a sticky "spam here" and just all claim money for advertising! muahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast