Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Originally posted by Mischa

Hey man, you got the wrong impression. WE ARE ELITISTS TOO. I really don't know how you've slipped outta my ignore list ... 155 posts? Pffffffft. Go away. From now on, I won't talk to you.

:butt: :bday: :mad: :big grin:
    Well EXCUSE me. I think I'm going to go sit in my corner of shame. And feel shameful. *walks off*
    At the center of the world there is a statue of a girl. She is standing near a well with a bucket bare and dry. I went and looked her in the eyes and she turned me into sand. This clumsy form that I despise scattered easy in her hands. And it came to rest upon a beach, with a million others there. We sat and waited for the sea to stretch out so that we could disappear into the endlessness of blue, into the horror of the truth. We are far less than we knew.

Yes, we are far less than we knew.

tcentea Guest
    Originally posted by MovieDetective
    Hey! I've been lurking at Rotten Tomatoes for months. I know that place better than I know this place. It's interesting to read the "diverse" threads. I always see your intelligent posts scattered about over at RT. I've never joined there myself since it's elitist dominated and most people don't take you seriously if you don't have a high post count. But it's fun to read. I guess I'll see you around Movie-List.
    Well, I'd definetly recommend joining! It may look "elitist", but there's a nice cadre of regulars that are more than friendly.

TC

Credits
    this one seams to work....

http://www.cinemovies.fr/medias/ba/C..._ba2vf_320.mov

I love corto... but not this trailer... to far from Hugo's work... I think.

Hm... i should chack my comic archives for Corto... it is really long since I last time read it. hm.. It but it is difficult to find certain comics if they're not in book format but inside magazines (like ZUBi said... Stripoteka & Politikin Zabavnik).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12