Thanks Thanks:  51
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Credits
    no, actually this trailer obviously shows only first half of d movie. U can see, how´s dark Spidey gonna kill Sandman, I guess then he gets rid of symbiont, it falls at Eddie, who becoms Venom and fights Spidey for the rest of the movie. Dunno how does Goblin fit into it, but u can SEE how Sandman dies here and u can see MJ trapped in d black web, see NORMAL Spidey going 2 rescue her (there´s black web behind him, so no way of him trapping her). I hope Raimi has Venom as a surprise and aint gonna show him till d movie comes out....
    and damn, I hope Goblin aint dying....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Since I haven't seen the trailer yet (til I get off work) I'll have to guess. But it seemed to me that Spider-Man 2 was leading up to Harry Osbourne turning into the next goblin.

It would be weird if they just dropped that particular thread.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    and where do u think I live? Just admit that the flag scene is absolutely pointless and seems to be rendered for US trailer only

Credits
    Was it here or was it not..

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to power.

Credits
    I actually think that the reason Venom may not have been shown was two reasons.

1) May have been too intense for an 'All Audiences' trailer.
    2) The trailer only seems to focus only on Sandman/Spider-Man & Mary-Jane. (note how Gwen, supposedly a big part in the film, is sidelined to only few clips, as is Brock)

No doubt another version will arrive in due course. I bet they'll market this like The DaVinci Code. A teaser 1 year before, a first trailer in winter and another a few weeks before release, with a scattering of international trailers for some territories. No doubt we will see Venom at some point - but they're not going to give anything away yet.

Remember, this is Sony's big picture - and they're going to milk it for all it's worth.

Credits
    On the flag question, I don't mind having it in there for symbolic reasons, I just hope that if they leave it they'll use a better render. I thought the one in the open looked like something a 15 year old would make on his first day using Maya.

Actually, on that note, I thought that the effects in the trailer had a somewhat unfinished look to them in general. Did anyone else feel that way? Don't get me wrong, I doubt ANY of the effects are locked and will likely continue to be tweaked until May, but still it's unusual for me to feel like ALL the effects in an early trailer look a little raw.

Note: It is very possible that it is an encoding issue. Compression often causes CG effects to "pop out" from live action and take on a look that doesn't exist in the finished film so it's possible that this is the case here. Different codecs can make a world of difference as well, so I'm fairly anxious to see a high-def Apple encode to see if I feel the same way about it (because I thought the teaser from a few months back looked just fine).

Anyone else?

Credits
    Here are some screen caps I took from the Youtube video of Venom incase you though it went by to quick.

Credits
    How in the world could that trailer be better? The special effects are absolutely non-existant - like at less than pre-vis level. I am sure they would never release something that rough and unprofessional to the general public.

Credits
    lol, u´r totally missing the point. Its pre-visualization trailer, which was like a bonus for comic-con visitors. Its just one of trailers which ant-farm made as one of possible-to-come-out trailers - obviously it didnt win. However when somebody says I wish they´d release it, it means he (she in case of dear Nance) want it to get full release - which is of course with finished CGI.
    Anyway I still dont agree that the comic-con one could b better than the one released

Credits
    absoluty: sony put out the comicon edit out. it's so much better!!!
    i'm not saying the other one bad, it surely isn't but the comicon beats the crap out of it

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    About the flag: In international trailer there's no American flag in the one of first scenes. Somebody has won big beer

Credits
    hmmm, and who could that possibly be?

anyway, has anybody noticed the sound difference? It seems, that the music has different setup in international trailer. Maybe its sound setting of file, however there´s very nicely done one voice-increase in domestic trailer, where MJ asks Peter "What has happened to you", music then raises in cut to multiply seemed Spidey, so it makes whole idea much more dramatical.
    In international trailer, the chorals in scenes before MJ asks seem to be prefered instead of dialogues, so whole cut between "What has happened to you" and Spidey hanging down the skyscraper looses the power...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bendermac View Post
    is it just me or does the audio have some big problems?
    absolutley - the sound is some kind of overmodulated. but this blasting seemed to happen during the coding of the audiostream and so the clicking and popping is attached to the wave structure itself. no way of getting rid of this - it sucks (regards all hd Trailer...)

Credits
    I just got back from the CES convention in Las Vegas and got to see the Amazing Spider-Man 3 clip. Those 5 minutes have me so excited for the release of Spider-Man 3. The first shot was of Peter and Mary Jane on a web gazing up at the stars and talking about the future. We then cut a scene with Aunt May telling Peter how Uncle Ben proposed to her many years ago. She then pulls out her ring and gives it to Peter to give to MJ. The next sequence was by far the best fight out of all the films. Peter is riding on his scooter when all of a sudden, Harry Osborn snatches Peter up into the sky on his flying jet propelled snow board. They battle it out above and though the city, never once allowing the audience to breathe. Harry blames Peter for his father's death and launches Peter deep into a brick building. They break away still fighting when Peter then gets tossed in a window and then out. The fight continues with a chase down between the buildings where we get to see the pumkin grenades, that sounded so very cool when they are activated. Peter even states "I hate those things" and is able to use his webbing and fling one back at Harry, piercing him in the shoulder. The fight is stopped when Peter uses his web to clothes line Harry, which drops his head onto a pipe, then bouncing off a dumpster and finally landing in the alley. Peter yells to Harry to see if he is concious. When he doesn't move, Peter performs CPR screaming out Harry's name.
    Oh men!!! I hope SO much that this clip will be released soon!!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Great news Jokerelf!

BTW. What about your site?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast