Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Talking HA HA HA HA !! No one wants to see Tom and Katie's baby !!

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes refused to sell pictures of their new daughter Suri, after the photos were offered to the media and failed to get a significant price, according to media reports in the US. Photos of other new born celebrity babies, including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby Shiloh, Gwen Stefani's baby Kingston and Brooke Shields' baby Grier have all graced the covers of major magazines. According to Fox News correspondent Roger Friedman, a photo shoot of Suri was offered to photo agency WireImage. Photos of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt were reportedly sold to People magazine for $4 million, but pictures of Suri Cruise produced not more than a $3 million bid. At that point the offer for the photos was reportedly rescinded. A magazine expert tells Friedman now that the baby is nearly three months old, her price will only go down, adding, "Shiloh was the whole deal. We won't see a baby like that again for a while."

$3 million not enough? That's what you get for being greedy, Stupid Tom!!

Credits
    2morrow I am going to my girlfriend and tell her I am gonna make money by makin her a baby I´ll name him some strange way like Otomartanius or somethin like that, act in some megaexpensive movie and get payed for a family portrait I am pretty enought in compare with Tom (hahahahaha) and my girlfriend is far more beautiful than Katie, so our baby is gonna crack Times
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Now there are reports that Katie either had a miscarriage or was never pregnant and the whole thing was a publicity stunt!!

Despite being one of the most anticipated celebrity babies of the year, the public has not yet seen a photo or public sighting of Suri Cruise since her birh almost three months ago on April 18th. However, it appears we're not the only ones who have not seen the child. Fellow Scientolgists and close friends of the couple have not been invited to meet the baby.

Baby Suri Cruise isn't just playing hide-and-seek with the public. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have yet to show off their spawn to fellow Scientologists John Travolta, Kelly Preston and Lisa Marie Presley. Even good pals Will and Jada Pinkett Smith supposedly have not met the newborn despite repeated calls to Cruise, reports Us Weekly. "Every time, it's a different excuse: He's busy or Kate's not feeling well," said a source. "[The Smiths] think it's so weird."

Well, of course Suri is real. She laughs, she cries, she goes to the potty and when you pull her string she says, "Dada" and "Mama" in your choice of two languages!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    Now there are reports that Katie either had a miscarriage or was never pregnant and the whole thing was a publicity stunt!!
    man, if that's true, that would be the final nail in the "Tom Cruise is a wacko" coffin.

Credits
    Well, of course Suri is real. She laughs, she cries, she goes to the potty and when you pull her string she says, "Dada" and "Mama" in your choice of two languages!
    Suri speaks german! Great.

j7wild Guest
    It's even on the cover of the new issue of US magazine; has anyone seen Tom and Katie's Baby?

Credits
    It's even on the cover of the new issue of US magazine; has anyone seen Tom and Katie's Baby?

Personally, I couldn't care less. Unless it actually turns into "the baby was never born" drama and then I'm gonna laugh my a** off. I'm pretty sick of Tom Cruise.