Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

LiveJournal Pisses Of Frank Darabont

The script writer for the next Indy movie had a link forwarded to him, where apparently fake news was spreading about his script... an article first surfaced on Darkhorizons.

Indiana Jones IV: Frank Darabont himself got in contact with DH today and revealed he's responded to the most recent wave of rumours that have hit the Net - shooting down much of the wild speculation that's been brewing: "I've just now reached page 80 writing my first draft of the Indiana Jones sequel...Harrison Ford hasn't yet read a word of it and won't until the script is completed to Steven Spielberg's satisfaction. It won't be over 200 pages (nowhere near that), nor will it be "pretentious", the intention is to make it entertaining and adventurous. I would never hand in a script that was 250 pages long, which is twice the length a script should be". To read the rather fun Internet firefight going on, check out Live Journal
    This is the LJ link where the story first originated...
    HERE

This is the link to AICN confirming that Frank did reply to the above thread
    here...

I read the LiveJournal and pissed myself laughing.. especially after I read the articles at AICN and Darkhorizons!! hehehe

all i can say soccer_mom is ... woops!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    I wonder if I should fake up some movie news to get my LiveJournal to be better known... Let me think...

I know you guys aren't going to believe it, but I was idling in one of my Tom Clancy chatrooms when a Viacom exec came in!Apparently Splinter Cell has been optioned by Paramount and they're going to turn it into a movie! No one's been confirmed for Sam Fisher yet, but word is they're pursuing Kiefer Sutherland. They asked me to spread the word, so I'm kinda feeling like a corporate shill here, but still, pretty damn cool!
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    I wonder if I should fake up some movie news to get my LiveJournal to be better known... Let me think...

I know you guys aren't going to believe it, but I was idling in one of my Tom Clancy chatrooms when a Viacom exec came in!Apparently Splinter Cell has been optioned by Paramount and they're going to turn it into a movie! No one's been confirmed for Sam Fisher yet, but word is they're pursuing Kiefer Sutherland. They asked me to spread the word, so I'm kinda feeling like a corporate shill here, but still, pretty damn cool!
    And in other news, Natalie Portman spent last night in the drunk tank of a local jail. She had gone binge drinking after her devistating break up with a man known only as Marcus on the Movie-List fourms

"She just wanted too much sex" said Marcus "all day, every day. It was too much!"

Portman may never recover from such a fall.

...ok even I don't believe that one.

Credits
    see, it has to be at least somewhat believable for it to work at all...