Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

"The Other Boleyn Girl" (2007) Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson together!

Source: Variety

Scarlett Johansson has been added to the star-studded cast of the drama, The Other Boleyn Girl for Sony Pictures and Focus Features.

She'll join Natalie Portman and Eric Bana in the film based on the Phillippa Gregory historical novel that centers on two ferociously ambitious sisters, Mary and Anne Boleyn, who were rivals for the bed and heart of King Henry VIII. Variety notes Portman and Johansson will star as the sisters, with Bana playing the King.

Justin Chadwick is directing the Peter Morgan script; shooting for The Other Boleyn Girl begins this fall in London for a 2007 release.
    YESSS!

Credits
    I Agree I hate these setting movies but I still will go :p
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Give me just Natalie and Scarlett and I will see this, even if Greeneway is the director...

j7wild Guest
    so if they are sisters, does this mean we won't see Portman-Johansson girl on girl action?

cause that would be wrong; oh so wrong it's almost good!!

Credits
    hmmm....another "history" piece. i wonder who will play the ill-fated Anne ?? i find this interesting as both women as fairly attractive, yet .... the legend of Anne Boleyn always includes a sixth finger and a large mole or goiter on her neck.

one thing is for sure though... we all know that Eric Bana will be getting some head in this movie.... LOL.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    i wonder who will play the ill-fated Anne ??
    Natalie. I'd choose her too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    one thing is for sure though... we all know that Eric Bana will be getting some head in this movie.... LOL.
    *zing!*

can't wait for a trailer.

Credits

"The Other Boleyn Girl"

Interesting to see they both, of course... but the cast for the UK TV version looks a lot better.

Still there is no info about Johansson on IMDb.

There is also a 2003 UK TV movie based on the same book (imdb.com, BBC). Curiously, both author and director has the same name (Philippa).

Clip available here.

What about the book?

Credits
    Not that I have a problem with it, but it likes Scarlett Johansson is everywhere.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

j7wild Guest
    this photograph from the set gives me a dirty mind!!

Credits
    Thank you j7wild for this photo!

Credits
    Release date:

December 21st, 2007

Credits
    Poster:

j7wild Guest
    Teaser Poster: