Thanks Thanks:  423
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Credits
    roflmao, where did that I Robot come from and what for?
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits

I Got UK list update Episode IV: No Hope At All

Family Friend (L'Amico di famiglia): UK trailer

Sleeping Dogs (aka Sleeping Dogs Lie): UK Trailer (Cutdown of domestic, with different film title, company logos & additional UK website URL)

Die Hard 4.0 (Live Free or Die Hard): UK/Int'l Teaser (In 2.35:1 instead of 1.78:1. PAL speedup)

Amazing Grace: UK Trailer (mislabelled as 'Saving Grace' on the site. Same edit as domestic trailer with different company logos, credits and no date card. Incorrect aspect ratio.)

Black Snake Moan (same enocde ported from waytooblue.com - see post #3 of this thread)

(And yes, seems like the pommies have gone bonkers thinking their 'HD' trailers are so good in quality they're now doing classics as well )

Silence of the Lambs: teaser

The Day After Tomorrow: Trailer 2
    X2: X-Men United: Trailer (Windows Media version. Quicktime version not available)
    Last edited by editman; 04-12-2007 at 03:00 AM. Reason: added Black Snake Moan & Amazing Grace trailers

Credits
    I think I have a reason for these 'classic' trailers. Allocine appears to have joined up with FOX UK to promote the new 'Definitive Editions' range where existing two disc editions are released in steel book cases. This was just done to co-incide off Mr. and Mrs. Smith: Director's Cut and Fight Club: Uncut.

So expect Master and Commander, The Terminator and Fight Club to pop up soon.

Credits
    X-men (Trailer B) is now online, but the QT version of X2 is still offline at present.

Credits

I Got UK list update V: The Final Frontier

Blades of Glory: UK/Int'l trailer #2
    The Bourne Ultimatum: teaser (2.35:1 letterboxed without cropping)
    The Simpsons Movie: Trailer #1 UK/In'tl version (same as domestic trailer minus the Springfield borders scene, with different date.)
    Wild Hog: UK Trailer (Trailer ends different from both domestic and In'tl trailers)

Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer: UK/In'tl teaser (same as domestic with different date. PAL speedup)
    Half Nelson: UK trailer (same edit as domestic trailer, with added company logo. PAL speedup)
    The Hills Have Eyes 2: UK/Int'l trailer (Same edit as domestic trailer, with different date and web address. In 2.35:1 instead of 1.78:1)
    Spider-Man 3: Int'l trailer #1 (Bigger QT version. Letterboxed without cropping)
    Spider-Man 3: Int'l trailer #1 alternate encode (Ported from somwhere. Missing all title cards including the movie title '3'. )
    Spider-Man 3: UK/Int'l trailer #2 (exact same enocde as posted in the Spider-Man 3 thread)

Severance: UK trailer (already posted elsewhere)

(Guess both IGT & I have been slack. )
    Last edited by editman; 04-12-2007 at 03:00 AM. Reason: added Blades of Glory

Credits

Jason Lives: I Got UK list update Part VI

(Finally some worthy downloads...)

The Lives of Others: UK trailer (480x, possible port from other site)
    The Namesake: domestic trailer #2 (first known Quicktime version)
    The Namesake: domestic trailer #2: alternate encode (with no titles or voiceover)
    Perfect Stranger: Int'l trailer (same as Czech trailer posted in this thread)
    The Reaping: UK Trailer #2 (TV spot? Cutdown/re-edit of UK/Int'l trailer)

(And of course there's the rest in the mixed bag...)

Fast Food Nation: Uk Trailer (same as domestic edit. Different company logos and web address. PAL speedup)
    The Messenger: UK trailer (identical to domestic trailer #1, except with added Columbia logo and slight trim of the line "I'm not making this up")
    Unknown: UK trailer (same as domestic edit. Different company logos. PAL speedup)

Die Hard 4.0 (Live Free or Die Hard): UK/Int'l trailer (exact same encode as posted in the Die Hard 4 thread. Possibly a port)

Credits

I Got UK list update: Se7en

My Best Friend (Mon meilleur ami): UK trailer (Overcropped. Wrong a/r. Bad source. Shame.)

Ratatouille: UK trailer (Same edit as domestic trailer. With different date and hence slightly different arrangement of intertitles)

Atonement: UK trailer (Poor quality as if they just ported this and blew up the picture)
    Zodiac: UK trailer (Bigger QT version. Wrong a/r. PAL speedup)

Curse of the Golden Flower: UK Trailer (same edit as domestic trailer, with different company logos. PAL speedup)
    The Painted Veil: UK trailer (edit identical to domestic version, with different company logo and dead cards. PAL speedup)

Pathfinder (Trailer file incomplete. Viewable part identical to domestic trailer)

(Sigh. What an unworthy update.)

Credits

I Got UK list update 8½

Goya's Ghosts: UK/Int'l trailer
    Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Away From Her: UK/Int'l trailer
    Reign Over Me: UK/Int'l trailer (cutdown of domestic. PAL speedup)
    Resident Evil : Extinction: UK trailer (Different title cards. Slightly different edit of Vegas montage. PAL speedup)
    Vacancy: UK/In'tl trailer #3 (shortest version. Teaser?... PAL speedup)

Bridge to Terabithia: UK/Int'l trailer (same edit as domestic trailer with different company logos and intertitles. Blown to 4x3 then hard-matted to 16x9. PAL speedup.)

Die Hard 4.0 (Live Free or Die Hard): UK/Int'l trailer (Bigger QT version)
    This Is England: UK trailer (Bigger QT version)

Next (Same as official site & Yahoo version - Keep them.)
    Last edited by editman; 04-29-2007 at 03:54 AM.

Credits

I Got UK list update 9½ Weeks

(Yet another week of crappy update, and the presentation is getting worse...)

Goodbye Bafana: UK Trailer
    Magicians (trailer incomplete)
    Three Minute Moments (movie title missing)

The Night of the Sunflowers: UK trailer (no audio track!)

1408: UK Trailer (same as domestic edit, minus MGM logo with different release date)
    Jindabyne: UK Trailer (same edit as US trailer, with different company logo, end credits and web address. Blown up to 1.85:1 letterboxed instead of 2.35:1. PAL speedup.)

Knocked Up: UK teaser (Bigger QT encode)
    Stardust: UK Trailer (Different 640x encode. Not better.)

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (May 24th version. PAL speedup. Better version definitely exists. Definitely don't freaking bother.)
    Shrek the Third: Uk Teaser (They posted the same teaser again. What were they thinking?)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman View Post
    (Yet another week of crappy update, and the presentation is getting worse...)

The Night of the Sunflowers: UK trailer (no audio track!)
    Maybe you can extract the audiotrack from:
    http://ns32358.ovh.net/~fd/external_...Angostodef.mov and encode a proper trailer.

My "quick and dirty" edit can be downloaded here:
    http://home.hetnet.nl/~jborg/the nig...sunflowers.wmv
    The soundtrack fits. My guess is that you can do it in a better quality.

Credits
    The Hitcher (Same edit as US trailer. 'January 19th' card becomes 'Coming Soon')
    Wedding Daze (Bigger but not better UK trailer)
    Last edited by Matt; 06-18-2007 at 04:01 AM.

Credits

I Got UK list update X

Firehouse Dog: UK/Int'l trailer (same edit as domestic except "TacoBell Dog" scene replaced)
    Lucky You: UK Trailer (Cutdown of domestic trailer #3)

Grow Your Own: UK trailer (Bigger size. 4x3 letterboxed.)
    Hostel: Part II: Int'l trailer (same as posted here. Horribly over-matted.)
    La Vie en Rose (La Môme): UK trailer (same as posted here. 4x3 letterboxed. Noise in video & audio tracks)
    License to Wed: UK trailer (same edit as domestic. Different date card.)
    Nancy Drew: UK trailer (same as posted here. Cutdown of domeatic. 4x3 letterboxed. Bigger size.)
    No Reservations: UK Trailer (same as posted here. PAL speedup. Bigger size.)
    Ocean's Thirteen: UK Trailer "f7" (same as posted here. Bigger size.)

Sketches of Frank Gehry: UK Trailer (same as domestic trailer, added logo, less dead card. Horribly over-matted - WTF!?)

Captivity (Exact same as domestic. PAL speedup. Better version exists. Don't bother.)
    Knocked Up: UK trailer (Re-encode using trailer file posted here. Pathetic.)

Apocalypto: UK DVD trailer ( )
    Last edited by editman; 06-15-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: formerly titled 10 Things I Hate About IGT Stealing My... I mean I Got UK Trailers List :P

Credits

I Got Trailers shown in that Isle Kingdom across the Altantic Ocean's 11

Surf's Up: UK/In'tl Trailer #2
    The Walker

Molière: UK Trailer (same as French trailer, with English subs, intertitles, added logo and dead card)
    Princess: UK Trailer

Edmond: Uk Trailer (same edit as domestic trailer, with different company logo & dead card)
    Seraphim Falls: UK trailer (same edit as domestic trailer, minus Samuel Goldwyn Films logo. In 1.85:1 instead of 2.35:1)

The Simpsons Movie: Int'l Trailer #4 (already posted elsewhere)

Shut Up & Sing (Exact same as domestic trailer. Better version exists. Don't bother.)

Credits

12 Monkeys care for UK list update

Taxidermia: UK trailer

Copying Beethoven: UK trailer (Same edit as domestic trailer, with different company logos and date card)

(All the Boys Love) Mandy Lane: UK Trailer (Bigger sized version)

Eagle vs Shark (Exact same as domestic trailer. PAL speedup. Don't bother.)
    Macbeth: UK Trailer (Exact same as Australian trailer minus date card. Keep the official Aussie trailer.)

(Not really a worthy update, this one. If I don't post it, IGT probably will next week.)

Credits

I Got UK list update 13: has IGT gone MIA?

Hairspray: domestic trailer #2 (similar to domestic trailer #1 with different shots and edits used)
    In the Hands of the Gods
    Sparkle

Lady Chatterley: UK Trailer

Born and Bred (Nacido y criado) (original Argentinean trailer with English subs)
    Daratt (Dry Season) (original French trailer with English subs, 4x3 uncropped)

A Mighty Heart: UK trailer (same edit as domestic trailer, with additional director's credit & dead cards)
    The Spiderwick Chronicles (same edit as domestic trailer, with different date card)
    Sugarhouse: UK Trailer (slightly larger Quicktime encode - by 40 pixels of width)
    Sugarhouse: UK Trailer alternate encode (4x3 uncropped)
    Superbad: Uk/Int'l trailer (Larger Quicktime encode, 4x3 uncropped)

The Kingdom: UK/Int'l trailer (posted already elsewhere)
    Last edited by editman; 08-28-2007 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added The Kingdom: UK/Int'l trailer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast