Thanks Thanks:  22
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalie Portman

Credits
    haha....not enjoying the weather here? It's only like 108 here in NYC...lol, not much better in Ontario I imagine

Credits
    well she did take me up on my invite and asked a few friends over too. Didn't really take many photos this time as the company was tops Indoor pics were way better
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    haha....not enjoying the weather here? It's only like 108 here in NYC...lol, not much better in Ontario I imagine
    see, Fahrenheit sounds so much more devistating. yeah it's 104 or so here during the day, but we just call it 40.

Storm's a'brewin' though. It should be cooler tomorrow.

MUCH cooler where Natalie is, though.

Credits
    yeah the Fahrenheit scale is a bit dramatic but 40*C sounds worse to me, that's because when I was in Toronto in March it was something like 10*C, so now it's FOUR times that!

Besides I'm pretty sure Ontario and New York State are in the same power grid so if things go dark it won't matter if it's 40 or 110

Credits
    Funny, I never associated Argentina with skiing.

Yeah it's a little cooler today. Looks like it's going to rain again soon which is a good thing. It's been hard these past few days with it reaching the mid-40s with the humidex. I was up the other morning at 5am and flipped on the TV. The current temperature was 29 and 37 with the humidex. I couldn't believe it. It was that freaking hot already and the sun hadn't even come up yet!!

I think you're right about the power grid Jake. The blackout a few years ago took us both out and the Ohio valley if I remember right.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    i'm from canada so i love snow. i love the - before temperature. and i love Natalie. it's probably not real love but...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    Besides I'm pretty sure Ontario and New York State are in the same power grid so if things go dark it won't matter if it's 40 or 110
    that blackout was fun! I got to go see Freddy vs Jason without a crowded theater (nobody knew the theater had generators )

j7wild Guest
    Here's Natalie back in Hollywood, looking quite Yummy!!

Credits
    WOW! Lestat gets another new wallpaper! Thanks Haazhel_Thorn!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

j7wild Guest

Credits
    Natalie is soooo hot!

Credits
    The most realistic smile. Pictures have just captured her emotions. BEAUTIFUL is the first word that comes into mind.

j7wild Guest

Wink

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Thank you j7 for all Natalies.

j7wild Guest

Smile

I'm not too crazy about that short hair!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast