Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Wink Mel Gibson partying on the night of his run-in with the law !!

Here's our Australian friend, Mel, on the night of his arrest at Moonshadows bar in Malibu.

The Press is saying Mel's left arm is wrapped around who they can only assume he affectionately called "Hot P****" and they're guessing the other one was named "Also Not My Wife."

But we shouldn't make any assumptions on Mel's intentions from these photographs alone!!

After all, Mel is an instantly recognizable Worldwide Celebrity and for all that matters, those 2 women are just fans looking for an autograph from him and a photograph with him!!

I say give the Man a break!!

He has 1 daughter and 6 sons with the youngest born in 1999.

His wife probably drives him crazy!!

His children probably drives him even crazier!!

On top of things, his wife's religious beliefs prohibits her from using any kind of birth control so most likely she won't put out anymore to avoid having anymore kids!!

A Man got to let off some steam somehow sometime!!

Now as far as what Mel allegedly said during his arrest; well, we all have said things we didn't mean when we were tipsy and under the influence of Alcohol!!

Furthermore, the press has been known to blow things out of proportions for ratings whenever a Celebrity is arrested!!

I'm with you Mel!!

You Da MAN !!

Credits
    I have no problem with him giving it hell on a bar partying... i hope the man is having a blast i know i would if i had that kind of money and access to hot chicks 24/7... but i cant in any shape or form feel sorry for a DRUNK DRIVER... witch imo is one of the worst crimes posibel... its like playing russian rollette with other ppls lives.. and should be punsihed with a vengence... so in my book he just droped from "cool mad max" to "worthless excuse for a human that should be locked up like the scum he is.."

Just my 2 cents..

Fed7haS

Credits
    About the photos, looks like people who were at the bar are fans and wanted their pictures taken with Mel. Now they're probably fetching quite a penny for them.

He made a big mistake, but who doesn't? I'm not condoning his actions, people who drink and drive should be punished to the fullest extent of the law including not being allowed to drive a vehicle for a very long time up to and including never again.

As far as the remarks he alledegly said, he's apologised and seemed sincere. He needs help and I'm glad to see the Jewish community in the States is extending that help and I hope he accepts it.

I look at this whole situation as a good thing for Mel. He's been battling this demon for a long time and maybe this is what he needs to get help and beat it.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.