Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Poooor Britney....

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Around 8 to 10 kilograms to lose.

j7wild Guest

Smile

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I'm sure, that Britney know, she doesn't look good right now, so why she's dressed so bad?

j7wild Guest

Smile

some past Britney's photoshoot:

Credits
    j7wild: Can we stay with pre-Fed pictures?

j7wild Guest
    Britney from 2002

Credits

She was seen in a club Sunday with a wig!! Pffff man, the girl is really losing it!

Credits
    Well, you know what they say... no publicity is bad publicity. I think Britney is putting that to the test right now.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    From what I understand, she's going through a nervous breakdown because she's afraid of losing custody of her kids.....

Although little stunts like this, i'm sure, aren't going to help....
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    And now you can own her hair....

http://www.buybritneyshair.com/

$1,000,000.00

(minimum offer)

This is it, the opportunity of a lifetime. You can be the proud owner of Britney Spears' hair, extensions, the Omega clipper used to cut it all off and even the can of Red Bull she was drinking at the time. You also get her blue Bic Lighter and this valuable domain and website to use for publicity purposes. This is the Ultimate Britney Spears Experience! It is a piece of history that can not be duplicated!

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to various charities. The winner will have the choice to remain anonymous or to use this for publicity purposes.

If you are SERIOUS about purchasing please do the following:

Please send an email to buybritneyshair@yahoo.com and include your name, company name (if applicable), email, phone number, and address. We will contact you A.S.A.P. Any submissions that do not include ALL of the required information will be discarded.

Please Note: WE HAD THE HAIR LISTED ON EBAY, ITEM# 330089956532 AND IT WAS CANCELLED FOR AN AS YET UKNOWN REASON. WE HAVE NOW SET UP THIS WEBSITE AS THE ONLY OFFICIAL LISTING FOR THE HAIR.

THIS IS THE AUTHENTIC LISTING. THIS IS NOT A SCAM. BUYER IS ENCOURAGED TO DO A LOCAL PICKUP AT ESTHER'S HAIRCUTTING STUDIO IN TARZANA, CALIFORNIA. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AUTHENTIC AND THIS IS THE ONLY REAL LISTING. ANY HAIR FOR SALE ON E-BAY IS A SCAM, PURE AND SIMPLE.

Credits
    Who gives a rats @$$......

j7wild Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Guiboche View Post
    Who gives a rats @$$......

j7wild Guest

Talking Britney Spears Loses It and Attacks Paparazzi's Car !!

What happened is Britney left Rehab and went to see her kids but Kevin Featherline wouldn't let her in, so she's upset and she leaves in a car driven by a friend;

then the Paparazzi starts following her to get pictures of her and she loses it!!

Today Britney's parents (separated) made a statement saying their daughter have been a cocaine and ectasy addict for years and that she needs professional help and they will do everything they can to get her the help she needs.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eipl1yzFXAE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eipl1yzFXAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

j7wild Guest

Smile

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast