Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Is Britney doing the right thing?

She has been seen lately partying all over Los Angeles and Hollywood with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

Paris and Lindsay are being a bad influence on Britney; they are showing her how to not wear any panties so the Papparazzi can take upskirt photographs of her.

I just came across some pretty candid photographs of Britney getting out of a car and showing everything under her skirt (for family reason, I will not post those photos here but try Google).

When Britney was still married and even before she was married and still singing, you will never had seen her going around not wearing panties and not minding letting the Papparazzis taking upskirt photographs of her.

She is doing this to get publicity again and distance herself from K-Fed as fast as possible but no matter how she justifies it, I don't think this is the way for her to do it.

Paris and Lindsay do not have the best reputation you know!!

j7wild Guest

Credits
    i used to like her alot... but lately ive been seriously put off her...

tho becuz i USED to like her, i can understand why ppl still like her

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    because there's something in her... something that we've lost, we've never had, and we'll never have.

BTW. I don't like her very much, but her magnetism is so strong...

Credits
    Anyone else notice how bad that scar is from when she had the operation on her knee?
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    It's unbelivable that she didn't have any plastic surgery on this knee. Maybe K-Fed liked this scar?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation Something is very wrong and very right with these Photographs !!

Sure, Britney Spears was well on her way down the path to the dark side when Paris Hilton took her in as her Sith apprentice, but now that Britney has freed herself from Paris' evil talons, it looks like Paris has found a new apprentice in Elisha Cuthbert, because always two there are.

The friendship between Britney Spears and Paris Hilton was short, sweet and photogenic. But now, it seems, it's over. A source close to Spears explains why the pop tart, who lost her undies last week, has not been seen with her "new best friend" Hilton since she posted an apology to her fans on her Web site, noting, "Thank God for Victoria's Secret underwear!" The source said,

"Britney has been told by her people that if she ever wants a comeback, she has to stay far away from Paris and start acting like an adult."
    You can tell just by looking at her that the Force is strong with Elisha Cuthbert. But the Dark side of fame is tempting. Elisha must remember: Adventure, excitement, a Jedi craves not these things. And if there's one thing you can be sure of, hanging out with Paris Hilton is always an adventure. But not one you necessarily survive.

Of course, since we are talking about Elisha Cuthbert, and not Britney Spears, a couple of upskirts and nipple slips from Elisha would be more than welcome. I guess the Dark side does have it's upside.

Oh, and yes, putting Paris Hilton side by side with the incredibly beautiful Elisha Cuthbert does make her look that much more retarded.

Credits
    This can only bring bad things.... I'm so depressed.

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    This can only bring bad things.... I'm so depressed.
    think Happy Thoughts:

Elisha Upskirt
    Elisha Upskirt
    Elisha...

Credits
    Oh noooooooooo! Not Elisha! Damn you Paaaaariiiiiiiis!

j7wild Guest
    That is one ugly whatever it is she's wearing!!

Credits
    At least she's wearing underwear this time

Credits
    I prefer her without than in this... pink.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Old Pre K-Fed Photoset!!

j7wild Guest

Cool

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast