Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Star Trek Legacy (GAME) coming to the PC this September !!

It comes out this September and I am getting it!!

I am still playing Starfleet Command 2 and 3 from years ago;

the games are outdated and the graphics are eeehhhh but still good!!

I am a Trekkie!!

You know I am going to start the game as a Borg right away!!

STAR TREK: LEGACY is an epic game of Starfleet combat spanning the entire Star Trek Universe, featuring all the ships from every episode, every film. Players become the Admiral of a task force of warships and must lead their fleet to victory in large-scale battles complete with stunning visuals and special effects.

Gameplay

As the Admiral of the Fleet you choose the ships, equipment, and captains that you will lead into battle. The game is designed to provide dramatic large-scale battles with easy-to use controls.

Key Features

Legacy covers all 40 years of Trek, the first game ever to do this: The Original Series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. Storyline by renowned Star Trek writer D.C. Fontana. Voiceover provided by all five captains.

Stunning Next-Gen Graphics.

Beautiful space environments filled with fully realized nebulas, wormholes, planets, and stars. Highly realistic ship models that look as good (or better) than the ones in the films and shows.

Real time Starfleet combat.

Engage in large-scale combat with dozens of warships fighting massive battles.

Extensive multiplayer with full Xbox Live support.

From small-scale engagements to all-out war involving multiple star systems. Matchmaking, stat tracking, and player rankings on Xbox Live.

Single player Federation campaign.

Spanning three full epochs (Enterprise, The Original Series, and The Next Generation).
    Detailed weapon effects and damage modeling.

Weapons searing with energy and charged shields that surge with every hit. Ships with full damage modeling that break apart, strewing debris and sparks.

Over sixty ships and four playable races.

From small scouts and light cruisers to fearsome battleships. Command the powerful fleets of the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg races. All beautifully rendered with the latest technology.

http://startrek.bethsoft.com/art/legacy_pcscreens.html

j7wild Guest

Angry

talk about looks can be deceiving;

I played this game the other day at my friend's house and it sucks!!

Can they ever make a decent Star Trek game?

Credits
    Wow, same reaction I gave. They took what could have been a great game and turned it to crap.

j7wild Guest
    the only Star Trek Games that I ever liked (for Windows PCs) were Klingon Academy and Starfleet Command 2

the rest (Voyager, Armada, SFC 3, Bridge Commander and others), they all stunk!!

I used to have a Star Trek Game on my old Radio Shack TRS 80 Model I computer that was better than those!!