there´s been quite lot of new TV shows and more is about to come. Which ones are u watching and how do u feel bout them?

I´ve begun watchin TV series just about 4 months ago, since that I´ve already watched
Whole "24"
Lost
Futurama
First season of 4400
Both seasons of BattleStar Galactica
Whole SG Atlantis (well havent seen the last episode yet)
just watching Invasion, which is aired in our TV
Some parts of CSI (have whole Miami, but didnt get to it yet)
begun watching Prison Break

I´ve begun watching Blade: Series too, but couldnt stand it, it was one big CRAP and I stopped downl...oh, watching it after thirth episode.
And of course I am watching Simpsons, but thats a while

I´ve begun with Lost, damn this stuff got me, its pretty amazing and is one of first TV shows I am about to watch when the third season comes. Pitty it´ll be splitted into two halfs...
I was very surprised by BSG and SGA. BSG is really very well made, I like the realistic point of view and non-cheesy story...and I love CYLONS
SGA is...well, I like it more than SG1 which I watch its first two or three seasons back in 99´. Yes, it surprised me, but its still so predictable and cheesy as a children movie....but cant stop watchin it

Biggest surpise for me is Prison Break I guess. I expected nothing and got this incredibly teasing series, which doesnt stop surpising me...and yes, I really love it. Am finishing first season now (in 720p )

Shows I am looking forward are Eureka, which is on my must-watch list, same goes with heroes, which I think is gonna be pretty interesting.

What show do u watch and which ones are u looking forward?

Oh and I forgot bout Desperate Housewifes, which I´ll watch with the start of September, when it´ll get aired in our TV