Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    What are your thought about Eureka, Lestat? I am quite interested in that one..
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Definitely something to check out if your a fan of sci-fi.
    Great plots, great characters, and even good comedy.
    It's worth watching.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Well, so I´ve watched all the Eureka shows yet aired and must admit I´m havin great fun with it.
    Right now I´ve finished second episode of Jericho, which seems pretty cool too. Nuked US (/world?) looks...well...creepy in some kinda way. It makes men realise how hopeless we are without civilization and bigger cities at all.
    But most of all surprised me Heroes, which is absolutely perfect. Since the first minutes I absolutely love it, its really great concept and I hope the quality wont go downhill.

Credits
    I haven't seen Eureka yet, but I watched the first two episodes of Heroes last night and I too must admit that it looks great. It's done in a comic book style and has some very interesting characters (my favourite so far is Hiro). Plus it's got Ali Larter.

I understand that there is an online comic available on the official NBC site after each episode.

Credits
    yeah i have to say that i agree with Lafce.... Hereoes shows some great potential..rather den being all "mutant x"-like... its more of a serious gritty show.. and u dont kno where it will lead.. i kinda found the first episode a tad bit slow.. but the second episode was just pure excellent!

i also like a bit of Eureka when im bored.. its got sum good humour n da characters are lovable

Credits
    hell yeah!!!!
    HEROES will have the whole season, it is confirmed!!!

Credits
    Any ideas who has nuked america in Jericho?
    I hope that whole series wont get political background, which would su*k, but how to hell do they wanna reveal the attacker without being politicaly untouched? I mean it has to be some Korea, China, or whatever, they cant just say - hey, lets say some unknown state did this....

Credits
    I begun watching Supernatural, as far I am at 18th episode of 1st series, am expecting to finish whole season today yet.
    I kinda was looking forward to it when one of our TV stations said it´ll air it, but then I saw bout one half of some episode and as I was tired, I felt asleep. Never felt like watching it again...
    but I gave it second try and I really like it, when I see the whole plot of father and sons vs. big deamon. Yeah its good. Somebody watchin it?

Credits
    yeah well my brothers an avid watcher.. supernaturals never really been my cupa tea... but i must say... since my brothers been watching season 2 ive been kinda glued to it myself.. which is a good sign of improvement... i doubt il watch da previous episodes tho cuz i did find season 1 a bit dull to get thru. i just got my brother to give me a quick run thru what happened.. so i think im up to speed

Credits
    wow, so I just finished the season finale and must say I am pretty much surprised how god-damn nice the last episode was.
    aS!Dz if u´r watchin the second season only (which I´ll have to wait for till next month comes) I suggest u 2 take a look at last two episodes of 1st season, which r pretty much the most important stuff from whole 1st season. And its VERY good episodes tho

Credits
    yeah the season premiere kinda gave a recap of the last 2 episodes... but i know what you mean.. i might watch it sumtym soon... cuz it did look like 2 awesome episodes as u just pretty much described em as. Thanks st39.6

Credits
    Season 2 of Masters Of Horror begun last night, with episode 1 (or 14): The Damned Thing, directed by Tobe Hooper (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), Poltergeist (1982)).

Season 1 was OK. My favourite episodes were Homecoming, John Carpenter's Cigarette Burns, Deer Woman and Incident Оn Аnd Off А Mountain Road (I have yet to see episode 13: Imprint, by Takashi Miike - which is only available on the DVD (or the internet ). I hope there will be a Romero episode in season 2.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

I'm looking forward to this show and I hope it doesn't turn out to be another hyped show turned major disappointment like "Jericho":

http://abc.go.com/primetime/daybreak/index.html

plus Victoria Platt is in it!!

[url]http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16226

Credits
    11/30/2006 starts new (6th) series of SCRUBS!!!!! Yeah!!! Love this show!!! Just love it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    11/30/2006 starts new (6th) series of SCRUBS!!!!! Yeah!!! Love this show!!! Just love it
    This is great news! I was wondering when will it start.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast