Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Battlestar Galactica is having an awesome season with Exodus Part II being my favorite episode so far in the whole series. I just love those big space battles.

Credits
    I don't realy watch alot of series don't have that much time to follow them up. But I occasionally like to see CSI (doesn't mather which one) and I realy like Battlestar Galactica, those series I have to download cause they don't air it on Belgian TV.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    okay, if this doesn't convince everyone to watch BSG I don't know what will.

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    okay, if this doesn't convince everyone to watch BSG I don't know what will.

maybe this? and she's from Canada!!

http://www.comicbookhotties.com/mode...cia-helfer.asp

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    11/30/2006 starts new (6th) series of SCRUBS!!!!! Yeah!!! Love this show!!! Just love it
    i hope the show never ever ever gets cancelled. i love it soo much!! i need my regular dosage of scrubs!!!

Credits
    Battlestar Galactica is having an awesome season with Exodus Part II being my favorite episode so far in the whole series. I just love those big space battles.
    Yeah, BSG is definitely best scifi show ever. It kinda moves scifi genre somewhere else and mixes it with realistic and mythical point of view.

And hell, Exodus Part II really was frakin awsome, I played it twice, just loved it. It was very predictible, but when the Paegasus came back for help, it almost made me cry, thats how well it is made

Quote Originally Posted by aS!Dz View Post
    i hope the show never ever ever gets cancelled. i love it soo much!! i need my regular dosage of scrubs!!!
    Yeah I love it too, Doriens thoughts are such a fun (my favourite is Kung Fu scene /"Dude, I totaly saw that commin" /)
    But I am afraid that sixth season is about to b the last one, main actor wants to play more in movies than in TV so he´ll skip away. Might continue without him, but heck....u know what
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    Yeah, BSG is definitely best scifi show ever. It kinda moves scifi genre somewhere else and mixes it with realistic and mythical point of view.

And hell, Exodus Part II really was frakin awsome, I played it twice, just loved it. It was very predictible, but when the Paegasus came back for help, it almost made me cry, thats how well it is made
    I hated the fact that SUPER SPOILERthey had to sacrifice Pegasus, wtf, I loved that thing,I mean Galactica is a nice ship and all but Pegasus had munitions and viper production and much more firepower. I sort of wish it was the other way around.

But lol, here you had a nice show where they're trying to conserve every missile because they don't have any supplies and then....you have a battlestar ramming three basestars. Bet noone saw that coming in season 1.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing Starbuck back in a Viper, and since Lee will probably go back to Captain now, he might get some flight time as well.

Also, a question.

I might have missed this but what happened to the Pegasus civilian fleet? I think they said they were abandoned or something like that right? Is it possible Galactica may be coming upon some more human ships (another battlestar PLEASE!)

Credits
    I hated the fact that SUPER SPOILERthey had to sacrifice Pegasus, wtf, I loved that thing,I mean Galactica is a nice ship and all but Pegasus had munitions and viper production and much more firepower. I sort of wish it was the other way around.

But lol, here you had a nice show where they're trying to conserve every missile because they don't have any supplies and then....you have a battlestar ramming three basestars. Bet noone saw that coming in season 1.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing Starbuck back in a Viper, and since Lee will probably go back to Captain now, he might get some flight time as well.

Also, a question.

I might have missed this but what happened to the Pegasus civilian fleet? I think they said they were abandoned or something like that right? Is it possible Galactica may be coming upon some more human ships (another battlestar PLEASE!)

I think there was said that Paegasus civilian fleet was left with rest of ships that escaped BEFoRE occupation of New Caprica, they were supposed to find Earth (with Paegasus) while BSG went back to New Caprica to save all the people. Paegasus left the civilian fleet with all the vipers to go on way for earth and went to help BSG ... to get destroyed, which was what Lee was expecting.
    I dont think there´s EVER going to be some next battlestar, Paegasus was kinda bridge between two halfs of season, which were separated, If I remember right. It was kinda supposed to show how weak BSG is and how old, to show glory of new battlestars....
    I liked it too coz with it there were some freakin great battles, but there aint gonna b any more, it would just distract the whole idea of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA series

Credits
    Just got back to Prison Break, finished 8th episode of second season. I was little bit disapointed by the second season, now I feel better bout it, hope it´ll keep like that.

What I am not sure bout anymore is Jericho. I like it, I like the whole concept, but it just doesnt seem to have much ways to move on. The afro-american "dark character", who seems to b someway connected to attacks, was not predictable, but I feel bout him like he´s here just to make it more interesting, that he wasnt supposed to fit like that before...

Credits
    QUESTION BOUT SMALLVILLE
    if I wanna start watchin the show and want start from 6th season, which just airs, will I have some BIG miss on the remaining episodes? I have seen some of 1st and 2nd season, but nothin else. The question is - CAN I BEGIN IN 6th SEASON....? I know sounds lame, I´ll get the older episodes one day, but wanna know if I am gonna understand all of it....

Credits
    duh, last episode of BattleStar Galactica was yet worst ever. The Baltar storyline is sooo crappy and I honestly hate that inside BaseShip environment design, it sux. Whole episode did, only the end was...well, sad

Credits
    I didn't like it either but the fact that they found that thing they brought aboard means that they're getting close to where they're going

:-)

Credits
    Last episode of Jericho wasnt bad. I hope that we´ll take a look into some other towns...

Is somebody watchin Studio 60 on Sunset Strip? I think its one of the most underrated TV shows of the year, I really like it. It´s inteligent show and works very well 4 me, I hope they wont stop it

Credits
    Get Smart on DVD. I am so pleased. Source.

Credits
    Jericho
    I must admit that I still like it. Its not very good TV Show, but I am kinda into apocalyptical stuff, so I like the idea. But damn, almost nothin happens there, we still dont know s*** bout that black guy, everybody just keeps hanging round bar (which is funny on the bring of the end of world) and we particulary watch story of some guy who solves family problems....oh cmon.
    It seems that they just dont know the direction where to put the show and if nothin interesting happens at the end of miniseason, I´m gonna stop watchin it.

Studio 60 on Sunset Strip
    Heck I love this show. Its just so clever and everything moves, still something happens there, I´m having great fun with it and am glad that there´s gonna be whole season.

Supernatural
    Hmm, seems that storyline of guyz lookin for tha badass demon is gone for a while, which is pitty. Anyway I´m gettin a bit tired of those annoying "scary" shots, I can almost everywhen tell when is something scary gonna go out, they still use the same concept and nothin new comes out. Anyway, still love it.

BattleStar Galactica
    Hell I´m SO pissed by that Baltar storyline. I goddamn hope that he´s dead, coz he is so frakin up the whole show that I cant stand it anymore. Just kill him, please!
    I had the idea of executing survivors somewhere close ressurection ship at the first time I saw the beacon, didnt believe it could whipe´em all, but it was nice idea .... anyway that "stand-for-cylons" moron is pretty anoying too.
    Story of whole show now moves MUCH slower and in last two episodes almost nothin happened, since the beacon stuff was the dead end, there were two episodes for nothin (sure, they found out that they are headdin right, but there was no need of wasting two episodes /with BORING BALTAR/ for that....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast