Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Don't u just hate them...Trolls.

Anyone who browses the imdb movie-forums has been in contact with them. Just thake any normal movie u like and there u have it. People who claim "this is the worst movie in history" or something like "2 hours of wasted for the rest of my life". Mostly these are poeple who were just utterly dissapointed about the movie they just saw so they make these rediculous statements to spill their gutts. Like for example "War of the worlds" is the baddest movie ever cause they didn't like the ending, or "Hulk" is the most boring movie ever.

U wanna see bad, to have any notion about what is a truly bad movie you would have to talk about a movie that makes Uwe boll's movie's seem like masterworks, now what are according to you TRULY bad movies.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    oh man, tell me bout that. U dont even have to browse imdb forums to get in contact with those.
    Main problem is that they are mostly just dumb and nothin more is gonna save´em. Next one is about spamming, next one about flaming discusion makin him happy. I honestly hate those, mostly coz they say bad stuff bout "my movies", which noone can touch (oh cmon, everyone has such a movies )
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    And for the actors (resses), I don't know if they can be call trolls, but in almost every actors IMDB-Boards there are people who start topic like: "He's gay", "Is he gay?", "Gay???" ...

I think this is because of a lot of gay-bi members want their favorite actor to be gay like them, but it doesn't work like this ...

For the question, yes, I hate trolls.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    The "worst movie ever" statement is the most annoying to me.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

j7wild Guest
    how about those people who go into video hosting websites like break.com or youtube and say that every video posted is Fake?

That really annoys me!!

Credits
    Or on IMDB, people that make a new topic already on the same page (or on the first ones)... Damn.

Credits
    I'm a Penny Arcade fan. That's remember me something about Internet plus anonymity.
    The John Gabriel's Greater Internet ****wad Theory.