Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Talking Tatana Kucharova from the Czech Republic wins the Miss World 2006 !!

WARSAW, Poland - Tatana Kucharova, an 18-year-old student from the Czech Republic, won the Miss World 2006 beauty contest on Saturday.

Kucharova defeated 103 other women in voting by a panel of judges and television viewers around the world during a two-hour finals ceremony in the Polish capital.

First runner-up in the 56th edition of the annual beauty pageant was Joana Valentina Boitor, a 17-year-old from Romania. Australia's Sabrina Houssami, 20, was third.

Wearing a long white dress, a teary Kucharova blew kisses to the 2,500 audience members in Warsaw's Congress Hall after she received her diamond crown from Miss World 2005, Unnur Birna Vilhjalmsdottir of Iceland.

Kucharova, a tall high-school student with long blond hair, was born in Trnava and grew up in the town of Opocno. She told the judges she wants to attend university and then become a model. She likes tennis and horse riding and her personal motto is "Always be an optimist."

A few white-red-and-blue Czech national flags floated in the cheering audience after the verdict was announced.

The organizers of the pageant said this year's finals offered the widest-ever participation of voters around the world via the Internet. Votes were also submitted in text messages sent from mobile phones.

Warsaw is only the second European capital after London to host the Miss World contest, organizers say. The 104 finalists spent the past month touring the Eastern European country's cities, beaches and countryside.

* Height: 177 cm

Tatana was born in Trnava and grew up in Opocno. She is a High School student, her future ambition is to attend university, graduate, have a modelling career which she hopes will enable her to travel; and to be a good parent one day. Her hobbies are: Tennis, volleyball, horse riding, ice skating and many other sports, she also enjoys dance and listening to music with a nice melody. Tatana likes to spend time with her many pets, she has: cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, a bird and a turtle. Favourite food is Chicken. Personal motto would be ‘Always be an optimist’.

Last edited by j7wild; 10-01-2007 at 10:59 AM.

j7wild Guest

Red face

3 More Photographs!!

Last edited by j7wild; 10-01-2007 at 10:59 AM.

Credits
    oh now I can be more proud bout my country
    (anyhoo she aint anythin extra, there are many like her all around )
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you . God bless. Same to all of your fans.

Credits
    It doesn't matter if you read my message. What is important is that i'm wishing you the best during this holiday season. Same to all of you.