Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Tomorrow is Friday the 13th !!

I am locking myself at home and I am not going anywhere!!

I am superstitious that way!!

How about you?

Are you superstitious?

Credits
    well its more my lucky day, so I dont care. I have some party scheduled, so it´ll be f*ckin nice day
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I will be out and about, wearing a hockey mask and try to turn my machette's blade red.

(Oh, did I mention my real name is Jason?)
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    So did anyone have anything bad happen to them yesterday? Only bad thing that happened to me was having to work a 14 hour shift but pretty uneventful otherwise.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

I almost had a traffic accident yesterday!!

I was exiting the tollway and there were 2 lanes that exited through the toll booth.

Left lane for people with EZ Tag only and right lane for people who needed to pay with cash.

I was in the left lane and about 200 ft from the toll booth when the idiot on the right lane next to me swerved into my lane and nearly sideswiped the entire front passenger side of my car from the headlight to the front door.

Guess he had EZ Tag too and he was in the wrong lane but all he needed to do was to slow down and get behind me.

But when this driver went through the EZ Tag reader, the green light didn't come on and the violation alarm went off and the overhead camera took a picture of this person's license plate (you can tell by behind him because his car's rear license plate area lit up in a flash of real bright light).

All that trouble and risking an accident so he could cheat the county out of $1.50!!

Idiot!!

Last edited by j7wild; 10-14-2006 at 09:34 PM.

Credits
    I had absolutely great party / pub time. And had some succesfull school tests. And great sleeping. What more could I want?

Credits
    I had broccoli for supper last night.

Oh, wait, I like broccoli. So I guess that doesn't count.

Um, nope, I guess nothing bad happened to me yesterday that was outside of the norm.

On a grander scale, the Cincinnati Bengals backup quarterback had an appendectomy yesterday, but with all of the injuries the Bengals have faced recently, that would seem to be a minor one for now (as long as QB Carson Palmer stays healthy).