Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

The Incredible Hulk (2008) goes for cinemas!

The Incredible Hulk

I was certain, that there will be sequel only on DVD. But today Universal has informed about date of release:

Credits
    that's awesome. any other details about director,cast, plot ???
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Only this IMDB and this Boxofficemojo

but I'm not sure about composer. He wrote Hulk score, but not necessarily he will make score for sequel. Eric Bana don't want to be Hulk again. About plot... there will be return for Hulk comics root.

Credits
    in fact this is supposed 2 b prequel, or maybe not even prequel, should b independent on first movie
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I am somewhat interested in this as I though "Hulk" was pretty good, It wasn't the greatest but it was better then what came before it. The movie gave everyone a real Hulk and a world where he could actually do things that the Hulk can and would do. Unlike his predecessor who was just a guy in green body paint running around flexing and snarling. As for the movie itself I heard Eric Bana still wanted to be Bruce Banner/Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    in fact this is supposed 2 b prequel, or maybe not even prequel, should b independent on first movie
    as for it being a prequel that would probably not work or make any sense since the first movie was a definitive origin story were you actually see the main character born and also as a child. I don't think you can go any futher back then that in the regards to a prequel.

Credits
    Man I hope it's better than the last one. I thought the other one (storyline) was okay but the animated Hulk, didn't do it for me.

Credits
    I mean its Incredible Hulk, not Hulk, its different character said joblo some time ago

Credits
    Yeah st39.6, but for almost all moviefans in the world, who doesn't know well this comic book, Hulk and Incredible Hulk means Hulk...

Sorry. I'm ignoramus.

Credits
    Universal changed release date. New:

June 13th, 2008

Credits
    The first one was ok. I wasn't feeling the plot. I hope the second one is better.

Credits
    I really liked Eric Bana as Bruce Banner and was really the only reason I watched the first Hulk movie but Alas maybe if its a bit more action Ill check it out

Credits
    rumor:

Adrien Brody as Bruce Banner/Hulk?

Why not?

Credits
    Huh, Hulk and Incredible Hulk are different individuals? Can anybody explain the difference?
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    well in fact I didnt mean its dif character (badly said), but dif movie meaning that the Incredible Hulk has nothing to do with Hulk (movies)

Credits
    I thought the first movie was fun, but didn't like the story. I don't really want to know about his dysfunctional family, we see enough of that on TV. As far as I'm concerned, Banner jumping onto that gamma radiation thingamajig is all that was necessary as his origin.

I want to see Hulk doing more rampaging around. Preferably fighting someone. That would probably increase the budget a lot though.

A super powered villain or hero (the Thing?) fight would be cool, but it has to be easy to understand. I just didn't get how Hulk beat his father in the first movie.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast