Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Smile Winona Ryder is back with her best friends !!

It seems that ever since that little shoplifting incident, its subsequent trial, and the ensuing media scandal, Winona Ryder has been keeping a low profile.

Thankfully, Winona Ryder is back, and she's brought her breasts with her.

Sure, it's hard for her to go anywhere without them, but she doesn't usually put them out on display so much.

And speaking of Winona's breasts being on display, don't forget that you'll be able to see them, or at least an artist rendering of them when Winona Ryder appears nude in A Scanner Darkly.

Here's what animator Mike Stovall said in an interview:

"There are a couple of scenes in which Winona is topless. I’m sorry to have to break this to you but she filmed the scenes with an exercise top on. The animators had to “imagine” what her specific attributes might look like. So there wont be any bootleg video floating around of nude Winona."

I feel sorry for the animators; I hope they didn't lose any sleep doing all that "imagining"!!

Credits
    I'm pretty excited to see Scanner Darkley. These pics are nice too

Credits
    She's been out of the spotlight for so long that I'd forgotten about the shoplifting stuff.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

j7wild Guest

Cool

Wynona in Elle July 2009 (7-2009a) United Kingdom