Thanks Thanks:  112
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

George Lucas said Friday that filming of the long-awaited "Indiana Jones" movie will begin next year.

Harrison Ford, who appeared in the three earlier flicks, the last one coming in 1989, is set to star again.

Lucas said he and Steven Spielberg recently finalized the script for the film.

"It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," the 62-year-old filmmaker said during a break from preparing for his duties as grand marshal of Monday's Rose Parade.

Exact film locations have not been decided yet, but Lucas said part of the movie will be shot in Los Angeles.

The fourth chapter of the "Indiana Jones" saga, which will hit theaters in May 2008, has been in development for over a decade with several screenwriters taking a crack at the script, but it only recently gained momentum.

Lucas kept mum about the plot, but said that the latest action flick will be a "character piece" that will include "very interesting mysteries."

"I think it's going to be really cool," Lucas said.

At the inaugural Rome Film Festival in October, the 64-year-old Ford said he was excited to team up with Lucas and Spielberg again for the fourth "Indiana Jones" installment. Ford said he was "fit to continue" to play the title role despite his age.

Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade."

Lucas praised Ford for breathing life into his character.

"Mostly it's the charm of Harrison that makes it work," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061229/..._indiana_jones

Credits
    Yeeeeeeeee!!!

Credits
    "It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet,"
    i hate it when they say stuff like that... cant they jus refrain from mentioning that kinda stuff...

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoGames View Post
    "It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," "I think it's going to be really cool,"
    Quote Originally Posted by aS!Dz View Post
    i hate it when they say stuff like that... cant they jus refrain from mentioning that kinda stuff...
    Yeah! He said something like that before The Phantom Menace too...

but... I'm happy that IJ4 coming!

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

I found this on IMDB and I agree with this person!!

Remember those months leading up to Phantom Menace and everyone thought (at least SW fans) thought it was going to be the greatest movie of the year?

And then it turned out to be a letdown? I'm afraid the same thing might happen to Indy 4!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the movie and I want to enjoy it and let it be successful, but somehow I'm afraid it may ruin the Indy saga.

However, with Spielberg and Ford on board they might be able to create a great movie that will prevent Lucas from getting some weird ideas.

(George, you're a great filmmaker, I'm glad you created Indy and Star Wars, but just this once, could you leave some of the creative decisions to other people? I'm sure you can trust Steve and Harrison to do a good job)

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Like I've said... I'm so agree!

Credits
    They will start shooting in June 2007.

Credits
    Character piece eh? Hopefully there will be a lot of action. It doesn't actually have to be Harrison Ford doing it (don't want him to hurt himself in his old age).
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Rumors...

Clint Eastwood as the villain...

That will be great!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    Rumors...

Clint Eastwood as the villain...

That will be great!
    I think only a rumor, like Eastwood in "The Dark Knight". But if, ... FANTASTIC!!!

Credits
    I cross my fingers! It would be great!

Credits
    Folks, u cant believe everythin.
    This info originaly comes from Joblo, they had it from one of their useres who appears to be some czech moron. Heīs heard of this news in the most stupid tabloid in czech tv progs called Extra, which appears to be the most stupid and unreliable show ever made in business and actually makes up almost all the stories told.

Yes, it might b interesting, but .... heh
    Me angry! Whereīs my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    In every rumor, even from the dumbest tabloid, is a lttle percent of truth...

Credits
    yes,indeed,but thereīs a difference between rumour and made up storry....and this aint rumour, m8.

Itīs like if Iīd make up a story that thereīs gonna b next 15 StarWars movies and Elijah Wood wil play Yoda there....would u consider it a rumour with little percent of truth? Huh?...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    Itīs like if Iīd make up a story that thereīs gonna b next 15 StarWars movies and Elijah Wood wil play Yoda there....would u consider it a rumour with little percent of truth? Huh?...
    If George Lucas will die and someone clever take the right to saga, why not?!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast