Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Survivor Guatemala

i never saw survivor guatemala but i have heard it was awesome and i just found out that the cable channel versus is gonna be airing it starting tomorrow night. just thought i would share the good news with any other survivor fans in here. starting at 8 they will be airing 3 episodes in a row which seems pretty awesome to me. i'll be tuning in.

Credits
    I'm a fan! (sort of... I haven't seen all seasons) I really liked the Cook Islands season, I enjoyed it almost as much as the first season.

Credits
    haha...i'm just like you. but somewhere along the 10+ seasons i lost track! i'm glad that versus is running some reruns and love that it is 3 episodes in a row, cuz then it will be easy to keep track. looking forward to tuning in tonight.

although, it will probably be depressing to see people sweating considering how cold it is where i am!

Credits
    They should made Survivor Antarctica or something... that would be fun to watch!

Credits
    for real! watch them suffer in the cold haha. did anyone else tune in last night? great episodes. very good season, im really glad they are reairing it.