Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Question Is Tigger guilty of Assaulting the kid? You be the Judge!!

This video:

http://www.break.com/index/tigger_knocks_out_kid.html

It looks to me either

1. the kid was doing something to Tigger's back with his left arm and Tigger was trying to stop him by pushing the kid's arm away and in the process accidentally slapped the kid's face

or

2. Tigger just lost his balance when the kid put his left arm around his back (look at Tigger's feet and how they come off the ground) and in an attempt to balance himself accidentally hit the kid's face.

The kid is crying that Tigger hit him pretty hard and the title of the video reads "Tigger Knocks Out Kid".

First, the kid wasn't hit that hard, he is just whining like a little sissy boy that HE IS and Second, Tigger didn't even knock out the kid, like the title of this video indicates.

Furthermore, what is a Teenage kid doing trying to get his picture taken with Tigger?

Finally, if the kid was trying to do something to Tigger as I said in #1 (which I think from watching the video several times that's MOST LIKELY THE FACT),

this is just another CASE of a Parent not controlling their Children and their Children not knowing how to act in a civilized manner in public even if it is an Amusement Park.

Another parent who doesn't want to admit that their Children is wrong and they want to blame the establishment (in this situation, Disneyworld) and cry Lawsuit like a coward!!

That Father reminds me of those parents whose kids murdered someone and still insist that their kids are innocent and sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly? How would they know? Typical clueless parent out all day working for pennies so they can spoil their kids rotten; yet they don't know what their kids are doing at home when they are away and what kind of people they are hanging around with.

If that was my kid, I would had beat his butt!!

He cannot even act his age and stand still for a photograph; instead, he went on and caused problems!!

oh and notice how the kid is dressed in the video of the incident (sleeves less shirt, half finger gloves, looking like a punk wannabee and horseplaying like a uncivilized person) and then in the video in front of the reporter, he is dressed all normal and acting like an adult.. you know for sure he is guilty and not just of STUPIDITY EITHER!!

Credits
    Seems to me the kid had a hold of Tigger's headpiece.
    And even in slow motion, you can see that he was barely even touched, let alone "punched" in the face.

Disney should sue this family for defamation and leave them in the gutter.

Credits
    oh come on! Does the kid really look like he'd have the balls to annoy even a fly?

Credits
    I'm on Tigger's side here. I would guess the kid was doing something to the costume and it caused the character to turn like that and as j7 said it looks like Tigger lost his balance and ended up slapping the kid. I would chalk it up to an accident and I would love to see the rest of the video. I love how it's stopped just as the hand makes contact with the kid. The first time it's shown it almost looks like Tigger is putting his hand on the kid's head or shoulder after to see if he's okay but the clip is cut and we aren't shown what happens which leads me to believe it was an accident. Talk about creative editing.

This isn't the first time this has happened to a Tigger character as there was the cast member sued for inappropriate touching last year. It was ruled in court that the cast member cannot feel anything with the mitts on and I have a feeling this is the case here. Not only that but it's hard to see in them as well I'm sure. The interesting thing about all this is that characters are always on stage with a 'handler' who is suppose the there to protect the character and to manage the crowd. I would like to hear that person's view of what happened.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.