Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Exclamation Dilbert movie - dir. Chris Columbus

Oh nooo. Not Columbus...

Christopher Columbus seems to have a thing for pint-sized bespectacled mission men. Talking about the filmmaker, of course, not about the guy who discovered La Ribs on West Pico.

The “Harry Potter” filmmaker has snapped up the film rights to “Dilbert”, the popular comic book strip by Scott Adams. Columbus is considering it as one of his next directing gigs.

The rights to the popular cartoon previously laid with Columbia - who produced the TV series - who planned to turn the office dweeb into a feature film a couple of years back. Never happened. With Columbus on board, the film will be now be shot, tinned and released by Warner Bros.

The comics tell of a Cubicle denizen named Dilbert who toils away at Path-E-Tech which makes undefined products. The focus is on his survival amongst a moronic boss, hostile co-workers and his malevolent pet, Dogbert. Daniel Stern (“City Slickers”) provided the voice of the character in the series.
    source: here

Credits
    Drew Carey was born to play Dilbert.