Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Question Are they really naked and kissing or is it CGI?

When Tobey Maguire kisses Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman 1 and 2, is it real or CGI?

Same question applies to when Ewan McGregor kisses Scarlett Johansson in the Island or when Salma Hayek was naked in bed with Antonio Banderas;

was Salma's nudity real or CGI?

Then there are many other examples that I can think of!!

If it's real, Tobey and Ewan and Antonio and many other actors who had to kiss beautiful actresses and God Forbid, see those same actresses naked; they sure are some lucky bastards.

In real life, there are many girls in our lives who we wanted to kiss and who wouldn't let us do so (like that cute blonde in the 3rd row of my High School Typing class );

yet here you have these actresses who for just a bit of $$$, are willing to kiss and get naked with a total stranger in front of the camera for Artistic Sake!!

I want to be an Actor too!!

Credits
    "Bandidas" must be a full CGI-movie. I mean, Steve Zahn can kiss Salma and Penelope in one movie. For money ! !

Credits
    y u think all those actors want so much money? Their morals and ethics can be sold for doing scenes they believe or make the studios believe they have morals and ethics to sell

I for one, would do it for free. As an actor, plus and lows like any job but i wont get greedy.

Really thinking about signing up as an extra.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I'm not sure if Salma, Scarlett and Kirsten will stoop to kissing extras
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    "Bandidas" must be a full CGI-movie. I mean, Steve Zahn can kiss Salma and Penelope in one movie. For money ! !
    No, it's in fact the other way around, they probably said to Steve Zahn when he signed his contract: "Ok Steve, you can kiss Penelope and Salma, but only if you cut 50% from your paycheck, I mean it's not like you're Goerge Clooney or something..."
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Why would you think that it's all CGI?

Credits
    Hmmm... Interesting question.

How do you know that Kirsten Dunst, Scarlett Johansson, and Selma Hayek aren't CGI? Maybe the movie S1m0ne isn't that far off from the truth. After all, have you ever actually seen any of these actresses with your own eyes?

"It's a conspiracy, man! They're feeding us a pack of lies, man!"
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I think they are real, kisses are real, sometimes actress body belong to other woman...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    No, it's in fact the other way around, they probably said to Steve Zahn when he signed his contract: "Ok Steve, you can kiss Penelope and Salma, but only if you cut 50% from your paycheck, I mean it's not like you're Goerge Clooney or something..."
    Why they don't ask me? I would that for nothing. I would pay by myself the flight, the eat, the hotel and all the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    I think they are real, kisses are real, sometimes actress body belong to other woman...
    Come on, a guy like steve zahn can kiss two of the hottest women in the world! How real can that be? It must be CGI! IT MUST !

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    Come on, a guy like steve zahn can kiss two of the hottest women in the world! How real can that be? It must be CGI! IT MUST !
    Hey! He was in one car with Jennifer Lopez. That's something!