Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

7 Years and Counting

Wow!

I remember when I first came to this place... my senior year in high school. It's amazing how fast time goes by.

That was when we were using Ultimate Bulletin Board.

j7wild Guest

Question

Hi Hicks,

Do you still remember how you found this place?

I registered in 2005 but I was here as early as 2004 - I don't remember all the details that lead me to find Movie-List.

All I can remember is I was looking for a trailer to a big movie at a time that I could download onto my computer as opposed to just viewing it in my browser.

I googled for the trailer and Movie-List was at the top of the search engine result list.

I don't remember what movie it was either; but I can still remember peeking at the forum and thinking 'who the heck has the time to read all that and keep up with it every day?!?'

I didn't actually register until a year later in 2005 and before that, I would come by every so often whenever I wanted a trailer.

The reason I finally registered was I wanted a trailer on the Forum Exclusives and it required me to register and I also had to open a PayPal account to pay the fee.

All I wanted was a trailer but they used that to grab me and pull me in and brain-wash me and then they took away my free will and now they won't let me go!!

Damn You J-P, Damn You!!

Credits
    You know, I'm not exactly sure, but I think I found this forum while in computer class. I remember the bulletin board phase was really kicking in over the internet and I was a member of another board for a rock band.

I'm pretty sure I did a web search for 'Bulletin Boards' and a bunch came up. This was on the list.

Credits
    no idea how I found this place. maybe if I found my first post, I would know better
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Hmmm interesting, I don't remember what my first post was but I found the site either because I wanted to download rather than stream trailers, or because I wanted to find out what songs play in what trailer.

Been here over five year, wow.

Credits
    I registered in 2005 at about the same time J7 registered. I needed to find a movie-forum cause I was looking for a movie title. So I searched google and found movie-list. I even found my very first post back:

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...t=battle+stars
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    I blame Lafce!
    My country:Macedonia!

see also: http://www.macedonia-timeless.com/
    If you do something good, enjoy it, repeat it, and allow it to become a way of life.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I remember that I found this place, searching for some trailer music cue, probably "Lacrimosa" by Immediate Music (Spidey 2 trailer). Earlier I knew Movie-List some years but not M-L forum.