Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Post GT's Top Ten Video Game Weapons

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxSdKF5Fd38"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxSdKF5Fd38" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Can you tell me, please, which games are numbers 10, 6 and 5?

This video originally came from GameTrailers.com but since I have found the YouTube version first (and since it can be embedded) I have chosen YT.

I found it on the StumbleUpon video site.
    Last edited by jmcc; 03-08-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Credits
    10 - Cerebral Bore - Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - N64
    6 - Laptop Gun - Perfect Dark - N64
    5 - Energy Sword - Halo 2 - Xbox

Personally, I think the Quake 1 rocket launcher is better than the Quake 2 railgun. Don't get me wrong, that rail gun was awesome. But if in a deathmatch with lots of people, no weapon dominates like the rocket launcher. The Quake 1 version fired so quickly that you could walk into a room with 3 guys and kill them all before they could take you out. It was also the original "rocket-jump" weapon.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    How could they not include the Aqua Sheep from Worms series

Prepare to be astounded by this freak of nature as he takes to the skies, his cape fluttering in the wind. Amazing as this may seem, a flying sheep, it is nothing compared to his new and well practised skills in snorkelling. The updated and much improved flying sheep, now with underwater skills, makes it possible to reach those cowardly Worms that once hid away from aerial attack.

Credits
    That aquasheep was sweet. But as far as I remember, you don't get to use it too often.

True skill in Worms comes from the rope

Credits

Smile Top Ten Video Game Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    10 - Cerebral Bore - Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - N64
    6 - Laptop Gun - Perfect Dark - N64
    5 - Energy Sword - Halo 2 - Xbox...
    Thanks wirm. By the way, GameTrailers.com has lots of top ten lists on their site and in HQ QuickTime. Just check the previously linked GT page.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    How could they not include the Aqua Sheep from Worms series
    Personally, I like the banana bomb. The initial explosion has the force of a stick of dynamite, but it also shoots out four more bananas, each of which also has the force of a stick of dynamite. You just can't go wrong with a good banana bomb in your arsenal.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FayziIZMzz8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FayziIZMzz8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

There are other good weapons in the Worms series. The "Herd of Mad Cows" is always fun, but hard to control.

And, of course, there is the concrete donkey.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRRKRrBkzHw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRRKRrBkzHw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    For sheer power, the banana bomb rocks. But it's just as likely to hurt you if you're not careful. And if it does hurt you, it won't be for a measely few points...

j7wild Guest

Unhappy

nothing from Resident Evil Series or Tomb Raider Series?

Credits
    I haven't really played those games, but do they have any weapons that are totally over-powered?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Number one is correct. But...

where are something from Unreal Tournament...

Credits
    UT 2k4's Redeemer is the only super-weapon that could conceivably make that list. The other superweapons are either too slow, or too limitted. The target painter is spread out over a huge area and doesn't hit people who are hiding. It also takes too long until impact. The Ion Cannon is cool, but can't hit people hiding under stuff.

The redeemer is easy to shoot down, but at least you can detonate it any time you want, and it can be fired anywhere. Plus, it does 6000 damage...
    But it's too slow to make it on that list.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Can't disagree with you wirm. I'll stay with: "I love this (UT) game!"