Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M-L anniversary

Credits

M-L anniversary

In one month, it´ll be 5 years since the forum was started (I´ve been gladly its part for two years) and if I´m not mistaken (which I might be since I dont really remember where do I have that from) Movie-list itself will be 10 years old soon, right? (and even if not, there´s still this 5th anniversary )

So I was wondering how are we gonna celebrate this? I remember last year when Movie-list was 9 years (I still hope I have right intel, lol), there was some speaking of making something special .... unfortunately most of us will probably never meet (well I´ll see Mithrandir01 and Michalz00 pretty soon, coz I´m gonna rob them for their points and /at least/ Se7en DVD ), so there´s nothing like "We will drink till death" or party at all.
    But we all should -at least as thanx to creators and admins/encoders/moderators- come up with something -I think-. I still have in mind buying those gifts from amazoon to those who *subscribed*, but thats question of money I still dont have /yet I hope/ as a *poor* student.
    There was and idea -I think editman came up with it- that we should do something like video clip or some video blog like saying "Hi" or something like that (where the question pops up -how many of us is willing to do that /show him-real-self/), that sound like one of good ideas I think...

Anyone anything?
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest
    I can post videos of naked dancing girls...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    There was and idea -I think editman came up with it- that we should do something like video clip or some video blog like saying "Hi" or something like that (where the question pops up -how many of us is willing to do that /show him-real-self/), that sound like one of good ideas I think...

Anyone anything?
    That's a very good idea, but it would only work if enough people joined in. There aren't many people who show their real faces, even on their profiles (Mithrandir, oldfart and corfy being the exceptions I know of)
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    hey, well, dont forget the last Movie-list gang photo /which still hangs on the wall in my room btw / ... almost everyone did....
    (thought bigger problem would be the language, lol .... coz my english sux )

Credits
    Oh yeah, I remember that one, I saw it a long time ago, do you have a link?

Credits
    its still in sticky!!

(lol, that picture of me is for now 5 years old...I´m kinda different now /and not drunk recently )

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I think it's a great idea st39.6. My english sucks too, but I'll try as soon as I repair my internet-camera (don't have any other) or take my father's camera for a while (this is a better idea).

Anyway: I'm in!

Credits
    I will do something and post it on YouTube!! Good idea! Count me in too.

Credits
    Great, that would make three of us!! Count me in!!

Credits
    And I'll watch the results
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Middle-European Trio

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    That's a very good idea, but it would only work if enough people joined in. There aren't many people who show their real faces, even on their profiles (Mithrandir, oldfart and corfy being the exceptions I know of)
    Woo-hoo! I'm an exception!

(OK, I'm a tad sleep deprived... it doesn't take much to tickle my funnybone right now.)
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

My pic is on my profile, but I don't know if I qualify. I've only been here for 3 years, unlike most of you guys....
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    Oh come on Kal-el! Everyone's invited, right st39.6?

Credits
    lolz, NO. Its only for middle-europeans
    Of course everyone is! The more the better!! We cant make this only in 3-4 of us...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast