Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Angry This is the kind of BS Thanks we get from them !!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...bello-flag.htm

That student and everyone responsible for this heinous and also illegal act should be deported!!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=49529

http://www.google.com/search?q=monte...ient=firefox-a

you come here and you don't respect this country?

well, go back to where you come from then!!

don't like the proposed legislature stipulating English as the National Language of the United States;

well, no one asked you to come here!!

You want the U.S. Government to give you Amnesty?

You are an Illegal Alien which means you entered this country Illegally. The only people who get Amnesty are Political Prisoners or Citizens of Countries where they were persecuted based on their race or religion or creed or color without regard to International Human Rights Laws. Were you persecuted under those stipulations in Mexico, Central America, South America and/or were you a Political Prisoner there?!! Just as I thought: I didn't think so!!

You come here and you don't want to bother to learn to speak English?

Well fine, then you will take a sub wage job because you can't communicate and you have no one but to blame but yourself!!

You don't like the proposed legislatures against Illegal Aliens and for a National I.D. system?

Well, do you know what ILLEGAL means? It means they have NO RIGHTS here!!

I did not once in 28+ years of living in the U.S. expected anyone to speak Italian to me; I learned to speak English because that's the language of this country!!

I remember when I was in the Real Estate business and we gotten Hispanic customers and the first thing out of their mouth is they want a Spanish speaking agent;

when we told them our office didn't have one; some of them actually got irate and upset and told us to go to H*ell for not speaking Spanish.

Hey, they should go to H*ell FIRST for not speaking English!! I am not required by Law to be able to speak Spanish but I live in the U.S. and I am expected to be able to speak/read/write English if I want to have a fruitful life here!!

I think the problem with the U.S. is people have too much freedom... do you see this kind of BS about Illegal Aliens Right and Let's Not Speak English going on in Europe or Asia?

I agree with this
    If you want to stay here, America comes first, last ,and always otherwise go back and make it better where ever you came from but don't try to turn my country into yours by ILLEGALLY entering mine and then demanding all the benefits of a LEGAL citizen of our nation .....

by the way, as an Employer, I don't hire anyone who

1. didn't graduate from High School
    2. who can't read English (test given at time of application)
    3. who can't write English (test given at time of application)
    4. who can't speak English (test given at time of application)
    5. who can't do basic Math (test given at time of application)

I actually been sued by prospective employees of Mexican Origin and guess who won? I did!!

The court ruled that you cannot perform your basic employee duties if you can't speak or read or write English because you won't be able to understand the instructions of the tasks assigned to you.

Instead of spending so much time to sue me; why don't they use that time to learn to speak/read/write English?

Credits

Thumbs up You go J7wild

J7wild you have become my idol.
    I totally agree with you on this issue.
    If I moved to italy I wouldn't want the country to learn English, I would learn Italian.
    I am so tired of immigrants who bitch and moan about "we" [legal US citizens] not being able to speak there language. When my grandparents came here from Europe in the early 1900's no one gave them even the slightest of help. They had to learn English on there own, not like now where no-english speaking residents can get tax benefits and grants to learn the english language.
    The BIGGEST of all JOE's

The man they call 'MOUNTAIN'

MOD EDIT: avatar, sig pic disapproved & removed

Credits

Thumbs down Inmigrants

I agree with you. I always look with worry the news about U.S. laws that give rights to the inmigrants, specially illegal. I have seen on TV, for example, that the "chicanos" have stablished bands on the U.S. and do things like paint with spray busses and walls (grafittis) and menace people. And I am sure that this is very stupid compared with another more serious things that are happening and that now, at the moment of writting this, I don't remember, unfortunately.

You are right when you say that people have too much freedom!!!

I am not an enemy of inmigration but I believe that things are going a bit out of normal.

Credits
    I mostly agree with the things said here but I have to mention some other things.

1-Not all "illegal immigrants" actually ran across the border, there are hundred of thousands of immigrants who entered the country legally and never left. There are also many who are tangled up in the INS process. That department takes YEARS to handle even the simplest paperwork.

2- I really have no problem whatsoever with people that come here so their families have better lives and they can work. Every American has done that at some point and I don't think someone should be punished for that.

3- That being said I also have lot of things to criticize. NY for example has free health insurance for poor families. Illegal immigrants can get it even if they don't pay taxes. I pay taxes and I can't get it. How the hell is that fair? I'd rather not pay taxes and pay for my own insurance.

4-As far as vandalism goes I agree 110% with you guys. If you don't respect the country then you should get the hell out. There are so many people who really do their best here despite the conditions and these a-holes ruin it for them.

BTW, this isn't only in the US, same can be said about Turks in Germany, Algerians in France, Indians in the UK, and pretty much every other western country.

j7wild Guest
    I tried to get Food Stamps one time back in 1985 and they wouldn't give it to me (well they implied they can give me $20 a month) and I was a Permanent Resident!!

Credits

Question Inmigration in Europe

In Europe the situation is even worst. Muslims have another religion and you know the History. Do you remember the case of film director Theo van Gogh? From Wikipedia:

Van Gogh's murder

Mohammed Bouyeri assassinated van Gogh in the early morning of Tuesday November 2, 2004, in Amsterdam, in front of the Amsterdam East borough office (stadsdeelkantoor) on the corner of the Linnaeusstraat and Tweede Oosterparkstraat, while he was bicycling to work. He shot him eight times with an HS 2000 (a handgun produced in 2000 in Croatia), and Van Gogh died on the spot. Bouyeri then cut van Gogh's throat, nearly decapitating him, and stabbed him in the chest. Two knives were left implanted in his torso, one attaching a five-page note to his body. The note (Text) threatened Western governments, Jews and Ayaan Hirsi Ali (who went into hiding). The note also contained references to the ideologies of the Egyptian organization Takfir wal-Hijra.

The killer, Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch citizen, was apprehended by the police after being shot in the leg. Although born in Amsterdam, well-educated and apparently well-integrated, Bouyeri has alleged terrorist ties with the Dutch Hofstad Network. He was also charged with the attempted murder of a police officer and bystander, illegal possession of a firearm, and conspiring to assassinate others, including Hirsi Ali. He was convicted on July 26, 2005 and sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

Imam Fawaz of the as-Sunnah Mosque in The Hague gave a sermon several weeks before the murder in which he called Theo van Gogh, "a 'criminal bastard' and beseech[ed] Allah to visit an incurable disease upon the filmmaker [1]."

A few days after the assassination, one of Van Gogh's intimate friends delivered an open letter to "Mohammed B. and his friends" on Dutch television.

Van Gogh was cremated on November 9, 2004 in Amsterdam. During the memorial service, Lou Reed's "Perfect Day" was played; a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of liquor were placed on the coffin.

Aftermath

The day after the murder Dutch police arrested eight Muslim radicals belonging to a group later referred to as the Hofstad Network. Six detainees were Dutch-Moroccans, one was Dutch-Algerian and one had dual Spanish-Moroccan nationality. By November 11, 18 religious sites (mainly Muslim, but some Christian) had been vandalised or subjected to arson.

The murder widened and polarized the debate in the Netherlands about the position of the more than one million Muslims, and how they would be affected. Some Dutch citizens fear that Holland will lose its traditional tolerance and Western liberalism, becoming increasingly influenced by Islamic viewpoints. These fears are fueled by population growth studies and projections that show the Muslim community growing much faster than that of the "autochtonen" (autochthonous Dutch). On the other hand, many Islamic Dutch residents feel discriminated against and singled out. The increasing polarization has led to calls from many religious leaders and politicians for calm and improved communication between the communities.

In an apparent reaction against controversial statements about the Islamic, Christian, and Jewish religions, such as those Theo van Gogh was renowned for, the Dutch Minister of Justice, Christian Democrat Piet Hein Donner, suggested the existing Dutch blasphemy laws should either be applied more stringently or made stricter. This had led to a counter call by the liberal D66 party to scrap the blasphemy laws altogether. This was rejected in parliament by the Dutch Christian parties and the Dutch Labour Party.

Independent Dutch member of parliament Geert Wilders (who was previously forced to leave the right-wing VVD party because of his views) advocated a five-year halt to non-Western immigration in the wake of the murder of Theo van Gogh, stating: "The Netherlands has been too tolerant to intolerant people for too long. We should not import a retarded political Islamic society to our country".[2] In opposition to such anti-Islamic sentiments, campaigns for a kleurrijk Nederland [colorful Netherlands], such as Stop de Hetze were started.

Geert Wilders
    and Ayaan Hirsi Ali went into hiding for several weeks. They have been under the protection of bodyguards ever since.

Lieuwe van Gogh, Theo van Gogh's son, claims he has been attacked on several occasions by young people of Moroccan and Turkish descent, and that the police did not provide him with any help or protection [2]. The police deny receiving any report of attacks [3][4].

On March 18, 2007, a sculpture in memory of Theo van Gogh was unveiled in Amsterdam, De Schreeuw (The Scream). It is located in the Oosterpark, just a short distance from where van Gogh was murdered [3].